#12

I said it. I actually told him. Maybe it wasn't the scenario I wanted, but saying it felt good. I felt so much more free. But I was still mad. So I kept giving him the cold shoulder for the rest of the day. But I don't think he minded that. Because he couldn't stop smiling. And neither could I. Not that I showed him that.
When I came home from work, I found Jun packing his stuff, our stuff, in boxes.
- wait, are we moving this week?
I asked him.
- yeah.. how does today sound?
Jun said.
- wait.. really?
I asked him. But I hadn't even packed anything..
- what about the furniture?
I asked him.
- we leave it. There is already furniture at the house.
He answered.

Jun helped me pack all of my stuff. And luckily there was room for everything in Jun's Range Rover. The mansion looked even more glamorous inside. The kitchen where like a dream. Jun said he would bring all our stuff inside, and told me to go explore.

So far there was two living rooms and a bathroom on the first floor. And of course the kitchen. Who ever decorated this house had to be a professional. It was so classy.
I went upstairs, and found six bedrooms, an office and two more bathrooms. Then I noticed the last room I checked, had a personal bathroom, like my room back in Busan. The bedroom walls of that room, was like a mixture of pink and red.
- it's yours if you want it.
Jun said. He had suddenly come upstairs, and kind of startled me.
- really?
I asked him.
- yeah. Now help me carry our stuff upstairs.

After we got all our stuff inside our rooms, we ordered pizza. Jun had chosen the room that was across from mine.
There was of course four rooms left, but that wasn't a bad thing. It meant we could have friends that didn't live in Seoul anymore, visiting.
And... maybe even the whole Day6 could spend a weekend here if they had any free time.
Well, maybe not Jae. Unless he wanted to. He wasn't really that bad. But again, I would never tell him that.
- pizza is here!
Jun yelled from downstairs.

I got downstairs, and Jun had this weird look on his face.
- what is it?
I asked him.
- it's just.. where are we gonna eat? The biggest or the smallest living room?
He asked me.
Then we just looked at each other, and burst out laughing.

•Wonpil's POV•

- can you stop smiling? It's disturbing.
Jae said.
We where at a restaurant, because Jae said he wouldn't eat if we didn't go out.
- leave him alone. He's in love.
Sungjin said.
- yeah I know. It's disgusting.
Jae said, making Brian laugh.
- are you jealous?
Dowoon asked him. Now I was laughing.
- why would I be? I have like a thousands girlfriend.
Jae answered.
- oh my god just eat.
Sungjin said, but I could see he was amused.

I still couldn't stop thinking about what Siyeon told me. I was so happy that I didn't care that she was still angry with me. I was gonna make it right. I'm gonna make sure she knows that I won't hurt her again.
- hey, I just got a snap from Siyeon. Looks like they moved into the house today.
Brian said.
I made a mental note to download Snapchat.
- I got another one, a video.
Brian said.
- let me see.
I told him, and moved closer to him.

- did she just throw a pizza slice in Jun's face?

•Siyeon's POV•

It was already Friday again, and work was going great. All the boys had almost written an entire song on their own. Of course I had helped them a bit, but they did most of it themselves.
- I actually wish we could be here longer today. At least we would have something to do...
Jae said, and sighed. That's right, it was only 30 minutes left.
- you don't have anything to do today?
I asked them.
- actually we have nothing to do the entire weekend.
Sungjin answered.

I felt bad for them. They had a long break, and nothing to do.
But I got an idea.
- why don't you spend the weekend at my place?
I asked them.

I know it's probably not a good idea. But at least they could have some fun.
- the mansion? I'm so down for that.
Jae said.
- but what do we tell our manager?
Sungjin asked.
I hadn't thought of that.. and I didn't really have any ideas.
- let's just say we're going to my place.
Wonpil said. That's right.. his family lives in Incheon.
- so it's settled?
I asked them.
- hell yeah.

****

- wait, do we have enough alcohol?
Jun asked me.
- Jun, we filled up an entire shopping cart...
I answered him, and rolled my eyes.
There was still an hour until the boys would arrive. We where currently in the kitchen, making food. Well, I was making food, and Jun where eating my ingredients.
- stop it!
I said, and slapped his hand.
- fine.. I'm gonna go check if the rooms have everything they need.
He said, and left the kitchen.

I was just finished with the food when the boys arrived.
I opened the door, and noticed that Brian wasn't with them.
- don't even ask. He's coming tomorrow..
Jae said, and went passed me before I could really make room for them to enter.

Wonpil waited until everyone had gone upstairs to check the rooms, and followed me to the kitchen.
- are you really going to be here all weekend?
I asked him.
- yeah.
He answered.
- good.
I said, and kissed him. It was the first time in a week. Yes I had forgiven him, but there had never really been time and space to be with him like this.
- do you really love me?
He asked me.
- yeah
I answered.
- then why does it feel like a dream?
He asked me. And I couldn't help it, so I started laughing.
- hey that wasn't supposed to be funny..
He said, and frowned.
- well, it is.