Chapter 27

Chapter 27 - I'll be home for Christmas

Disclaimer: the characters and all recognisable situations belong to Stephenie Meyer - this is a work of fan fiction, except for the legends and histories of the Quileute that, of course, belong to them. I pay my respects to their gods.

Thanks to BanSidhe [ruadh sidhe] and Feebes86 for betaing and pre-reading.

[AN:remember children, safe sex always.]

They didn't speak on the walk back. Bella was tired of talking today. Josh carried her inside the cabin and half drowsy, she watched him lay her down and start to peel her out of her clothes.

She was tired, but right now, all she wanted was to get as much of Josh as she could get, pressed up against as much of her as she could get.

"Need you," she told him.

He looked at her and his eyes brightened when he saw in her face that she really meant it, but he said, "You're tired. You should sleep."

"I will… after."

He glanced at the pile of old journals but she pulled his face back to hers and shook her head. "And you can research after, too."

Before he had been undressing her with functionality but now it became undressing her with purpose. It was hard to say what made it different; the way his eyes looked, the way they had gone from interested to all sex, the way his fingers lingered against her flesh. Each piece of skin he exposed, he ran his fingertips across it, stroking and pressing at her. It made her breathe a little faster.

She tried to sit up and he pushed her gently back down. "In a minute."

She obeyed though she kind of hoped it was longer than a minute. Given the way he was looking at her, it had promise. He quickly undressed himself.

Naked now, she absorbed his gaze. His palms pressed at her hips and he pushed them up her body until each hand closed around a breast. His fingers gripped hard, but not too hard. Her breath hiccuped. Staring at her, he lowered his head and licked across a nipple. A light, teasing lick before his mouth closed over it and he sucked. The pressure increased until she shifted under him and brushed her hands through his hair. As he sucked at one breast, he played with the other, pinching and rolling the nipple until she made small noises of pleasure. A harder grip made her moan, but she knew he was so attuned to her bodily reactions that he wasn't hurting her. At least not unless she wanted him to. She tried to reach for him but he wormed out her grasp, avoiding her easily. "Wait," he said as he pulled his head away.

She groaned her protest, opening her legs wider and encouraging him to play in other areas of her body. He took the invitation. His hand released her aching breast, slid down and over her stomach to slide between her legs. His fingers brushed against her for several strokes.

She was already wet and she pushed against him eagerly. He started to explore, changing from a single stroke to two fingers or his whole hand pressing against her mound, as if he was testing what she liked today. She wriggled and gasped, clutching his other arm and angling her face up for a kiss.

She thought that he kissed differently now that he was a wolf. Way more sniffing and licking and she decided in some pleasure soaked part of her brain that she liked it. He felt hotter too, his mouth like a furnace and as her hands moved over his shoulders, she also decided that he seemed to have gained muscle mass since yesterday. Impossible and she didn't care.

Deep in the kiss she started to tremble as her orgasm built and built until it flowed through her body. She yanked her head away from his mouth to gasp in a breath before she cried out as his clever fingers brought her to that edge and worked at her until she fell over it.