File #6: Asteroid Belt PC Warships/Black Hole Bomb

The warships spread across the asteroid belt between Jupiter and Mars all have a combined destructive power that can shatter Mars many times over, estimations have shown that at full power the weapons may even be powerful enough to destroy Jupiter and its moons in one blast.

So far these ships have only been used for individual skirmishes in space and to act as base outposts for Evo armies.

Largely we've found there are two reasons why these weapons have not been used:

Power Consumption

The amount of power required to fire all of the PC-class Warship weapons will burn out all energy generated on Europa and the surrounding colonies for years to come. As such, firing these weapons will result in the temporary deactivation of almost every Evo in the solar system, leaving them exposed to any other enemies that may turn up.

The Black Hole Bomb (File Updated)

We have in our ownership a secret weapon known as the Black Hole Bomb, only known of by the Block-1s and several Block-3s.

The weapon itself was not built by us, rather, it was found deep in the caverns of more ancient colonies.

We have recently learned that this ancient colony was inhabited by beings known as "humans" and have since found out more about this weapon.

While we knew the name of the bomb due to extensive research of archives of the ancient texts, since now we've only speculated what a "Black Hole Bomb" is. The files we recovered from Europa two years ago have now confirmed our speculations, and we now know why the Evos will never directly attack us from space.

The Black Hole Bomb is a bomb powerful enough to create a supermassive blackhole and consume the entire Milky Way galaxy.

We will never know why mankind felt it was necessary to build such a fearsome weapon, and we will never consider detonating it, no matter what the circumstance, however at the moment it is our number one form of deterrence against the Evo army.

Author's Note: This file is more important than you think! ;D I wonder what role the Black Hole Bomb will play later in the story. Comment below with your thoughts! And don't forget to hit that star!