File #9: Serv Stealth Ships

For the longest time, Servs had been unable to penetrate the barrier in the asteroid belt that allowed passage from Mars to Jupiter, hence, it was almost impossible to ever visit the Evo's home world on Europa. Almost all information we knew was based on data extracted from captured Evos.

We later found out that our standard ships were easily detected because of their propulsion mechanism and hence created highly expensive and advanced ships based on magnetic catapulting. These ships had no detectable forces when passing through the asteroid belt.

Stealth Ship Prototype Unit

This was created for testing purposes, it did not have space for passengers and was sent on a round trip around Mars, with the apex of the trip scraping the asteroid belt.

The ship managed to survive.

Stealth Ship Unit 00

A ship built with Block-5 autonomy built-in, we originally considered placing a copy-AI inside the ship for reconnaissance missions. Unfortunately SSU-00 self-terminated soon after its development. The common problem of personality disassociation became a factor in scrapping the Unit 00 model.

Stealth Ship Unit 01   

After years of research, a stealth Serv unit fit to ride a Stealth Ship was created. This Block-2 unit went on a mission to Europa for reconnaissance. 

Stealth Ship Unit 02

CLASSIFIED

Stealth Ship Mass Production

These ships are now far more commonplace and the ships now have more advanced methods of steerage and propulsion. Due to data gathered from the recovered Evo files, our stealth ships can now travel at sub-light speeds and reach the farthest reaches of the solar system with ease.