File 15: Serv Weaponry #2

Legacy Weapons:

The weapons are extremely valuable, not mass produced like Block-5 Servs. Hence Block-5 Serv parameters include prioritising the exit of all non-recreatable legacy weapons upon mission completion.

Rapid Fire Railgun Model-201: The Model-201 guns shoot bullets that surpass 7 times the speed of sound by pushing projectiles across a rail using an electromagnetic force known as Lorentz Force.

The 201s are 98cm in length, with a barrel length of 52cm. Significantly smaller than the standard issue 105 Railgun cannons.

The Rapid fire nature of them means that they can tear down Evo tanks and war machines in droves. Frontline Block-5 Evos are supplied with these 201 on the battlefront.

We believe this gun was originally created by Humans in a region known as America, developed during a war which occurred several thousand years ago.

Tanto Tactical Knife: A single-edged, 25cm long knife. The knife is used primarily for stabbing rather than cutting.

The surface of the blade is surrounded by a strong alternating current resonating at an extremely high frequency, as such, it weakens the bonds of anything it gets in contact with and can cut through all known materials.

The blade itself requires deactivation and zero-gravity containers to remain safely in storage.

Like most short-range weapons, the blade also carries its own rudimentary hacking AI, so that anything that gets pierced by it is instantly hacked and forced to self-destruct.

Against Evos of any type, this weapon is a 100% guaranteed kill.

There is only one knife of this kind available.

We believe this knife's design saw its origins in the region of Earth known as Japan, it was then modified to have alternating current technology during a war lost in history.