Suzie

When Adeline woke up she had a head splitting headache and was in the Torchwood lab area. " I see you're up then, what happened?" Owen asked. " My father he decided he didn't want me getting my memories back and so Insta-comma." Adeline laughed rubbing her head. " So do you always go into full blown out seizures and get temptures that are absolutely crazy?" Owen asked.
" Basically, what did I miss." Adeline asked. " Murder Mystery apparently someone is out to get us." Owen said and at that moment the others came in. " So let me guess the only evidence with the victims is the retcon in their blood." Adeline said and they all looked at her with surprise. " How did you know?" Jack asked. " Well as soon as Owen said muder and someone out to get you I remembered a Torchwood member doing the same to me." Adeline explained. " You know who did it?" Jack asked. " No just that it was a woman with black hair. I don't do well with drugs. Speaking of which did you put any in me?" She asked looking at Owen. " Sorry." He squeaked and she sighed. " That explains the drowsiness. Now these murder victims is there a way you guys have to talk to them?" Adeline asked. " The glove, but we don't have anyone who can use it." Jack said as Ianto went to get it. " Could I try? I'm alien and believe it or not I've brought people back before." Adeline asked. " From the dead." Owen pointed out skeptically. " Yes actually, 2nd most powerful thing alive remember." Adeline said as Ianto came out with the glove. " So lets go ask the victims." Gwen said. It took two resurrections but they finally had a connection Suzie Costello. They brought her out, but Adeline was having trouble with bringing her back. " The knife of life might help." Jack offered. " Alright we can try, but I doubt it will help much." Adeline sighed. " You were brilliant with the others so why can't you do her?" Jack asked her. " My guess is in my many missing memories she did something to me or did something I didn't approve of and so my minds subconsciously trying not to bring her back." Adeline explained. " So you've met her." Jack concluded. " Most likely, unless she worked for Torchwood One." Adeline shrugged.
" What's so bad about Torchwood One?" Ianto asked and she sighed.
" The reason I reacted so badly with you guys when we first met was, because I was recently tortured in Torchwood Ones care." Adeline admitted. " I don't remember that and I was in that Torchwood." Ianto said.
" It was classified though you might of heard of Project Doctor." Adeline offered and his eyes widened. " Isn't that supposed to be a project for looking for The Doctor?" Ianto asked. " And who better to try to get answers from then a alien companion of The Doctor." Adeline said with a fake laugh and Ianto frowned at her. Jack took the knife stabbing Suzie which made her wake up and she looked at Adeline. " You must be my replacement nice to meet you." Suzie replied and Adeline frowned. Jack talked to her and when her time was up Adeline noticed she was still breathing. " Jack why is she still alive?" Adeline asked. " I don't know Adeline." He said and she sighed. " Call me if you need anything I'll be back later I need to leave for a while." Adeline said. She left the hub going out to a club where it wasn't long until Torchwood joined her. She drank her drink and saw someone approach Gwen and even if Adeline didn't necessarily like her she pushed Gwen out of the way and the man stabbed her. " This is what I get for being nice." She gasped allowing Jack to grab the man who stabbed her.
" Thanks." Gwen said and she just nodded removing the knife from her stomach. " Adeline you should of waited until we got back." Owen scolded. " I've got it Owen, I'm fine." Adeline said placing a hand on her wound and healing it. " Do you always wear leather jackets?" Owen asked. " No, but I have a lot of them now c'mon." Adeline said. They returned to Torchwood where Suzie asked Adeline if she would allow her to see her father who was dying of cancer. " Fine I'll take you, but one thing you need to know about me Suzie Costello if you are planing anything I'm alien and it most likely won't work." Adeline said though she seemed more tired then usual. While she was driving Suzie offered to drive and she cursed Owen for drugging her earlier. Then Jack called and Adeline caught their conversation and then it all made since. " You won't get away with this." Adeline glared weakly as Suzie had handcuffed her to the car. " Who's to stop me. Though I'm sorry it was you." Suzie laughed. She was only gone for 10 minutes, but Adeline wished she had been gone longer, because as soon as she got back Suzie left the hospital and drove them out to the ferry docks. She forced her out, but at this point Adeline was too weak to walk properly so she collapsed to the ground. It was only moments before Owen was over her. " Adeline can you hear me." He asked. " I really wish you hadn't drugged me Owen." She said weakly knowing that was one of the main reasons she didn't realize what was happening. " She's still alive Jack." he called and Adeline breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't just Owen. " Look before I die Owen-" Adeline started, but he cut her off. " Your not dying Adeline." Owen insisted. " Owen don't argue with me, either way please don't die without telling Tosh you like her." Adeline said closing her eyes and she could tell Owen was panicking. " Adeline you need to stay with me." He said, but she was gone. All she could see was darkness and she sensed that someone was chasing her and so she ran. Adeline ran as fast as she could and as far away from it as she could. Then all the sudden there was light and she gasped flying forward grasping Owen who seemed a little shocked. " I was dead, how am I alive." She hypervinalated. " We broke the glove Adeline its fine." He soothed though she was still freaked out. She allowed that information to wrap around her head before leting Owen go. " Jack." She called and she saw him look towards her. " Thank you." She said and he looked confused at her. " Why are you thanking me?" He asked bewildered. " Most people wouldn't trade the life of a friend for the life of a stranger." Adeline told him. " You have all the answers, besides you have yet to tell me about Satellite five." Jack grinned helping her up. "About that its my father, he's wiped everything about Satellite 5 from my memory so it must not be time for you to know yet." Adeline reasoned. " I thought your father didn't care about that stuff." Jack said confused. " Most likely he wants you to know when we're at a weak trusting spot so you hate me either way I can't help you without knowing your part of the story. So we'll talk at the hub." Adeline said and then she got in her car and drove towards the hub. It was going to be a long month.