Adeline's return

Although she was worried about Panic. Adeline was thrilled to be back with Jack and Ianto. She might not be the same Adeline they worked with, but any company that wasn't The Master pleased her at this point. " So how has The Master been treating you two." Adeline asked. " I've died at least 100 times since we've gotten here, but Panic got the worst of it." Jack sighed and Ianto gave him a sympathetic look. " What exactly has The Master done to her, because I can no longer communicate with her." Adeline asked her voice sounded a little desperate even to her. " Before she left, her and The Master had a conversation about him getting to her head." Ianto offered. " That's right she said he had messed with her memories." Jack confirmed. " When Panic gave me her invonerbility it must of made her weaker and since she probably hadn't trained herself very well when it came to mental strength for no one could enter her mind even if she started off with very strong shields." Adeline put together.
" Where did Panic get invonerbility? Is it like Jack's" Ianto asked. " I'm one of a kind Ianto there's no one like me." Jack sighed. " Well actually my children are exactly like that since I'm made up of Time Vortex if it's mixed in with other DNA that isn't primordial or primidian then you get a case just like yours." Adeline smirked. " How would you know you don't have any kids." Jack said bitterly. " I have kids Jack and more than you could ever imagine a girl having. I am after all 14 billion years." Adeline laughed. " I thought you said you haven't ever married and that you strongly belived in not having that until marrige." Jack said confused. " Wait you two have had this conversation before." Ianto said shocked eyeing the two. " Dosn't mean it still dosn't happen there is a thing called forcing someone into that. Besides if I remember correctly I did tell you I was married to The Master as Ava." Adeline smirked. " What are their names?" Ianto asked. " Well there is the two sets of Quadruplets Amber, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Pearl, Jade, Amethyst, and Crystal Hall. Lyra Song, Melody Song, Harmony Song, Layla Adams, Kaylee Moore,Lacey Pave, Kayla Moore, Ara Keener, Louis Taylor, Vincent Dray, Salem Dray Theta Jackson, Peter Collins, and Kyle Stanton." Adeline listed with a half smile as the two gaped at her. " I'm sorry I shouldn't have just assumed thar." Jack told her. " You forgot my daughter Hailey and our son Felix." The Master said and he walked in with Panic who looked weird for Panic. She wore a orange top that had no sleeves with cloth that tied around her neck, white pants, and orange boots. The fiery look that usually filled her eyes was replaced with a look of curiosity and confusion. " They're dead Master I left all of them that have died." Adeline said glaring towards The Master.
" Now Addie darling that wasn't very nice of you Ember dear do you mind taking care of Miss Jackson's attitude." The Master grinned and Panic approached her a blank look on her face. Adeline didn't know how The Master knew Panic was the only one who could hurt her, but she winced flames encasing her body. " Panic why are you doing this?!" Adeline hissed and Panic stoped to give her a confused look. " My names Ember not Panic I'm afraid you have mistaken me for someone else." She said politely and she would have believed that had the birthmark on her neck wasn't there. Every version of her had it and it changed depending on their skill and Panic's fire symbol was still clearly there.  " Adeline she dosn't even act or dress like Panic does it isn't her." Jack said. " She has the birthmark of course she's Panic." Adeline said firmly." What birthmark?" The Master said confused. " You mean you never noticed the fist print on mine or the beam on Ava's. Wow are you dense."Adeline laughed. " I would recommend not laughing at him since he is my husband and you are at my mercy." Panic glared and Adeline grinned this was more like Panic.
" Don't worry about Addie darling her bark is worst than her bite." The Master assured Panic. " My name is Adeline not Addie it would do you good to remember that Master." she said with a glare. She saw a hint of recongzation in Panic's eyes at the phrase. " What's the fun in doing that I like Addie much better." The Master purred. " Only my closest friends get to call me that not crazy psychopaths who also happen to be murders and brainwashers." Adeline growled and Panic shoot a look at The Master. " Is that true?" Panic demanded narrowing her eyes at The Master. " I already warned you that she was very manipulative Em, but they are liars and liars only." The Master said.
" Look Ember if you really are Ember do you mind telling me what he has been doing for the past year and why we look so terrible if he was good." Jack asked and Adeline smirked at the response. " You all deserved this for what you did to her in fact I think Ember should kill the one who did the worst to her at least on the inside considering you can't die." The Master  snarled before Ember turned to face Ianto who went wide eyed. " Panic this isn't you." Ianto whispered softly.
" You know you were always nice to me which is why I am sorry about this." Panic said and then she sliced a blade across his neck decapitating him. Adeline gasped and she could see that Jack was heart broken. So she tried one last time to reach out to Panic considering the two had gotten closer. " So this husband of yours turned you into a murderer I think you know that isn't you." Adeline said softly holding back tears from Ianto's death. " I-I don't k-know who I am." Panic stuttered out looking at Ianto's body as shocked as they were. " Wht you insolent brat must you ruin everything." he screamed at Adeline before he turned towards Panic pinning her against the wall and almost immeditley Panic started screaming in agony as she had the day Adeline had left. Determined not to lose her again Adeline entered Panic's mind sharing the pain with her though she was pretty sure Jack was probably freaking out with them both screaming their heads off. Finally the two girls had fought off The Master's presence and he had scowled leaving before Adeline caught Panic as she fell into her arms.
" Are you two alright?" Jack asked his eyes still teary eyed from Ianto's death though part of that might have been that his body was still there.
" She's not quite Panic again, but if it was that painful with my help it had to have been painful still when she was under The Master's control and I can't even imagine how bad it was alone." Adeline said stroking Panic's red hair. Panic had always been light since she looked about 15 and was probably around the weight of a underweight child. She honessly looked really young at the moment.
" Your point being?" Jack asked.
" She's going to have major mental trauma, really bad pains, and who knows what else while fighting Amnesia. I know it's a lot to ask of you, but we need to be there for her." Adeline said. " I agree and I know it wasn't her that killed him it was The Master." Jack told her and Adeline offered a weak smile before leaning her head on Jack's shoulder and falling asleep.