Secrets are never good

Adeline was missing Panic. Sure having Aliyah here was nice, but she could never replace Panic. Right now it was just her and Aliyah at the hub since the team was looking at a car crash. " So this us what you've been doing for the past 100 years?" Aliyah asked as Adeline messed with her gun. " Well I only joined a year ago, but Torchwood has become my life." Adeline shrugged. " I have to admit Adeline I would never of thought you'd be working for an organization like this." Aliyah admitted. " What else am I supposed to do? Act like I'm in a human history class?" Adeline sighed. Aliyah was about to respond when the team came in with a fuming Gwen. " He won't figure out Jack please." Gwen pleaded. " Rhys?" Adeline asked and Tosh nodded at her. Rhys was Gwen's loyal husband who was completely oblivious to what they did." He was at the sight today and Jack's worried he'll figure out about Torchwood." Gwen sighed obviously frustrated. " I could alter his memories of seeing you if you'd like that way he wouldn't know." Aliyah offered. " No offense Cambell, but you really don't look like a police officer." Adeline joked looking at the long purple dress she wore. " Oh shut up Jackson, do you have a better idea?" Aliyah snorted.
" It's alright I'd rather not do that anyway. We'll be fine." Gwen said confidently. " If he finds out its on you Gwen and you'll have to recon him." Jack said threatingly. " Alright, but it won't come to that." Gwen stated firmly. " Anyway we will need to contact Rhys about the meats location. Aliyah you would probably be the best." Tosh said and she nodded quickly leaving the room with Adeline's phone. " How's she adjusting?" Owen asked as soon as Aliyah left. " Better then I did, but then again she knows all of your thoughts and basically knows you as well as me now." Adeline shrugged.
" The meats from Harries & Harries. Me and Jackson can do some reserch if you'd like." Aliyah offered. Before anyone could respond Gwen is called and Jack reluctantly allows her to go home. " Aliyah I would like you two to do that, but report what you find to Owen." Jack ordered and the two quickly went off. Aliyah had always been good with technology so she handled the tech part while Adeline picked out information. Adeline soon tells Owen that the meat is Alien and from a creature known as a Slymel. Adeline drives her Jack and Gwen to the factory after she told Aliyah she needed to actually get to know the rest of the team. " So how are we getting in?" Jack asked. " Well they have a delivery guy if we let Aliyah go invisible when he goes in it should work out." Adeline offered. " It isn't a good idea to send Aliyah alone though. I get she is extraterrestrial, but she's still pretty new to this." Gwen pointed out and Adeline knew she had a point. " Hold on a second isn't that Rhys?" Jack asked as the driver is undoubtedly Gwen's boyfriend and fiance. " What's he doing here?" Gwen almost shouts. Adeline shushs her straining her ears to hear the conversation. " He's the delivery driver." Adeline informed when he left. " I need to talk with Rhys and he can hopefully explain." Gwen sighed. Adeline nodded driving them back to the hub where Aliyah was talking excitedly with Tosh. " Hey Adeline can I talk to you?" Ianto asked and she nodded. " What do you need?" Adeline asked. " I just wanted you to know that Panic talked to me about what happened when you were gone and I'm here if you need me." He said softly. " I might actually take you up on that offer, but I suggest you let Jack tell you on your own time." Adeline informed. " I'll trust your opinion." Ianto smiled. " Oh and Ianto he really does care about you it's just the older you get the harder it gets to get close to people." Adeline told him and she saw Ianto's shocked face before she went home for the day. It wasn't until the next day that she was called in. " Alright everyone Rhys has volentered to drive us in and so we will have a team of Me, Ianto, and Owen as well as Aliyah, Rhys, Adeline, and Gwen. Tosh is going to stay behind to work our coms and anything we might need outside help." Jack explained. " I don't want Rhys involved in this it's to dangerous." Gwen argued. " Gwen this is our best and only shot. I can't go alone nor can I mimic a guy." Aliyah said softly. " If it makes you fell better Gwen I'll be protecting him." Adeline assured her. Gwen still looked unhappy with the choice, but she agreed. Adeline got in the back of the truck with everybody else as Rhys drive. When they arrived Adeline took the lead leading the group of girls into the building. It was going well until they got to the room with the alien and she had to push Rhys away as the guys who ran the company grabbed her placing a gun to her head. " Let her go." Rhys said and Adeline could basically hear their smirks. " Why would we do that after all you are going to close us down anyway." The man snarled. Jack came out with the boys and desperate to distract them Adeline elbowed the guy holding her which caused him to shoot her stomach instead of her head at the movement. Now that she was free Aliyah attacked them using psychic tendrils. When they had all been knocked Owen ran to her side.
" Adeline I'm going to need to remove the bullet when we get to Torchwood. Do you know where this thing lives so Aliyah can get it home?" Owen asked though his voice was louder then usual. " It lives on the planet Senia in the Iris galaxy." Adeline gasped and Aliyah nodded putting her hand on the creature teleporting it back. Immeditley she gave a sigh of relief the sadness the Slymel had been crying had really effected her. When she was loaded in Rhys sat next to her along with Gwen. " Thank you, If it wasn't for you that bullet would of hit me." Rhys thanked. " Just doing my job." Adeline shrugged. At Rhys confused look Gwen explained that both Aliyah and Adeline were extraterrestrial. " So you're an alien." Rhys stated she could see his disbelief.
" I'm kinda like a superhero from another planet seeing as I have mostly the same genetics." Adeline explained.
Rhys still seemed skeptical, but Adeline wasn't going to explain it more. They arrived at the base where Owen removed the bullet and her skin immeditley healed over. " I'm gonna go home to my cat Rarity call me if you need me." She grinned before heading home.