late rescue

(Nadia for I described her bad)
~ Panic's Pov~
When they landed Panic went ahead and told them to go out knowing she would need a moment before seeing her old home. She took a deep breath before exiting the TARDIS. She was greeted with the baren fields of ash.
" What happened here?" Diana whispered as they stared at the wasteland before them. " My father waged war on them. There is barely any Primordials left, but maybe some of my old friends survived for I'm sure Athena, Vienna, Drake, Catalina, Nadia, Faye, Corniath, Gabriel, Kyrin, Luna and Phoebe survived for if anyone could it would be them." Panic said confidently. " Any one else you think might survive?" Ransom asked sarcastically as Shade hit her arm and shook her head. " I really have no idea. My father destroyed most of their civilizations and personally killed most of the leaders, but my friends were let's say inventive." Panic grinned as Remedy's eyes widened. " You were in the rebel group!" Remedy squealed and they all turned to her in surprise. " Who knew the goody two shoes had a rebellious side." Aliyah smirked and Panic glared at her. " I will send them a signal and Vienna should know it's me for her powers of Sorcery were comparable to none." Panic informed and raised her arms happy to have helped her 2nd regeneration allowing her to have her magic capabilities. It wouldn't be nearly as strong, but they would recognize it. She raised her arms to complex arm movements and muttering words to her spell as red/orange magic shot out of her hands making a huge burning clock.
" Why'd you add the fire?" Apollo asked curiously. " I didn't mean to, but it is my personal symbol anyways you all might want to step back." Panic warned before a purple portal opeaned and 11 familar figures walked out of it. In the front was Vienna Hearthorn her long light brown hair was similar to Adeline's, her fuschia colored eyes seemed to glow, her skin was still tan, she wore a redish/purple dress with sparkles on it, and matching flats. To her right was Athena Wells her dark brown hair cascaded down her shoulders like a waterfall, her tanner skin brought out her grey eyes that were always full of a confident look, she wore dark blue armour, armoured boots, her knives were in various sheaths on her body, and her long sword was on her waist along with a shield on her back with a lightbulb on it the sign of wisdom. Next to her was Drake Huron his shaggy dark brown hair, his dark blue eyes seemed to be studying them all, his pale skin showed his small frown of disapproval, he wore dark blue/silver battle armour, a great sword at his side. His wife Faye Huron stood next to him her green eyes held her fiery determination that matched her red hair, she was tanner then Drake though not by much, she wore a dark blue tank top armour piece, black bands were wrapped around her wrists, dark blue armour pants, armoured  boots, and two curved knives were in her ands.Next to her was Gabriel Adams who was wearing his signature cloak covering his mop of blonde hair, his skin was the same pasty white, his brown eyes were warm, he wore a white robe, sandals, his bright white wings came out of both the cloak and shirt, and he had his katana for battle in his right hand. Lastly for the right side was Luna Underhill her long black hair was straight, her dark purple eyes stuck out on her pale skin, she wore a bra like chest piece armour, short like leg piece armour,  purple metal gauntlets that matched the rest of her outfit, a silver bow on her back, a silver quiver of arrows, she wore a winged purple helmet, and her purple wings were on her back fluttering excitedly.To Vienna's Left was Kyrin Peters his spiky blonde hair was slight in his electric blue eyes, he had gotten tanner since Panic had last seen him which was surprising considering the sun barely came out here anymore, he wore yellow battle armour that followed all the way to his boots, and his long sword was at his side though Panic knew that was only if he couldn't use his empathy or electrical powers to shut them down.Next there was Catalina Lightwood her long bright orange hair was similar to her own the only difference between the two was her blue eyes, she wore full red battle armour, and had a variety of weapons that Panic didn't want to look for. Then Coroniath Weastcoat was there his blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white battlw armour, and variery of white knives showed his purity as well as his power over light. Then Nadia Greenwood was next to her strands of her dark brown hair fell in front of her green eyes, her pale skin stuck out on the blue jacket she wore, she had a white armoured corset, blue skirt, silver armoured boots, gray leggins, a silver quiver, and matching bow. Finally there was Phoebe Anderson her brown hair was similar to Nadia's in fact the two archers were almost identical except Phoebe wore full silver battle armour going for protection over speed, and she had grey eyes. " You've changed, What brings you to Ávva?" Vienna asked as she grinned at her. " One of my future selves that I have grown close with was brought here. My name is Panic Summers, This is Remedy Smith, Ransom Matthews, Shade Matthews, Rowan Matthews, Matthias Dylan, Eron Sunset, Diana Barton, Apollo Barton, Rin Nightingale, and you all know Aliyah." Panic interduced. " So what does this person were looking for look like?" Athena questioned. " Well Adeline looks a lot like Vienna except with grey eyes. Jack will probably be there and he has black hair, blue eyes, and usually in a war war 2 coat. There might also be some others which is why I have asked you all to come for my current companions cannot tell my many forms yet." Remedy informed guessing as Panic nodded.
" Well you asked the right primordials of course we'll help you!"Faye smiled brightly as Drake rolled his eyes. " Thank you Faye. I'll lead the way, but when we get in the building we must split up. There's 21 of us so there groups of seven. Athena you and Vienna have The Matthew Sisters, Nadia, Eron and Aliyah. Luna, you're with me, Remedy, Matthias, Apollo and Rin. Coroniath you lead with Gabriel, Diana,Kyrin, Phoebe Faye,and Drake." Panic split and it was a little bit away before they reached the facility. There was a lot of Halo members and Panic was eternally grateful for not splitting them into threes. Though it would of made them less cramped there would of been no way they would of lasted long. It took 20 minutes before they finally heard screaming. They all shared a look and raced into the room to see Calypso was burning a white haired teen her face was contorted in pain. " Oh Panic I see you have arrived, do you know how long it's been?" Calypso asked and Panic flinched. It had to have been a long time if she had to judge by the white haired girl. There was brands, bruises, gashes, her eye was swollen, bones broken, and burns everywhere. " Look here lady you can't win there's two many of us and we are far more powerful than your lackeys  so let my mom go!" Rin shouted the room grew darker and Calypso gave her an interested look.
" You are Luaria's only child. It would of been a joy to study you, but you bring a fair point. Goodbye." She said and she disappeared. " I hate it when she does that!" Panic glared at where Calypso had disappeared as Remedy and Apollo helped the girl down from the table she was strapped to." Thank you Panic, my name is Izzy Salmon and I'm #12 or the ice regeneration." Izzy tried to give them a smile, but it came out as a pained wince instead.
" How late are we?" Matthias whispered and Izzy frowned as Remedy started her healing. " Well I've been here for a long time that I couldn't begin to tell you how long, but I'm guessing you mean the others. A year give or take a couple of weeks." Izzy shrugged and Luna's eyes widened horror as Panic looked at her in disbelief. " I am so sorry we didn't come sooner." Panic apologized. " I'm not the one you should apologize to. My weakness is fire and though it hurts like hell they didn't go as far with me as they did Adeline." Izzy stated sadly. All the sudden they heard crashes and Panic ran out to see Adeline had changed. Her black hair was unmistakably Luaria the rage on her face was undeniable. " Luaraia please stop it's not necessary anymore we're here!" Panic shouted, but Luaraia kept going Panic being pushed against a wall painfully. It was a safety precaution that if enough damage was done to them they would transform into someone more qualified. " Rin!" Panic shouted as she was thrown against another wall. Rin ran out along with Matthias and Remedy. " Matthias you try to calm her down and I'll hold her down. Remedy that's my mom find out why she's reacting so badly and heal it." Rin ordered and the three got to work. Luna, Apollo, and Izzy hobbled out and Izzy frowned. " I had a feeling she would do this. If Remedy can't heal it let me. " Izzy told them and Luna shook her head. " You're injured." She argued. " She won't hurt me, trust me. Luaraia and I aren't so different. I was made by our father to help a very old friend to continue living and so I am cold just like her. I just already know the results of what happens." Izzy assured them glancing at Remedy quickly before looking sadly towards Luaria. " We need her, I can't heal her eyes they've been effected by poison and there's melted wax that is in her ears. You'd need water to get through that along with a special solution!" Remedy informed loudly and Izzy hobbled her way over with Luna's help. Apollo went over to her his hands glowing healing her injuries as the shadows squeezed tighter. Izzy placed her hand on Luaraia's arm the room temperature dropped dramatically and the shadows left. " Izzy?" She whispered and Panic was surprised by the softness in it. Izzy traced something on her wrist and Luaraia stiffened slightly more. " I will not let anymore harm come to me." Luaraia growled shadows flicked protectively at her hands. Izzy traced some more figures and Luaraia's shoulders slumped in defeat and she transformed back into Adeline stumbling into Izzy's arms.