the escape attempt

Even though she controlled fire heat still effected her and especially considering The Master had stripped her down to her bra and underwear. The worst part to Panic was probably the sight of Adeline. Anytime The Master came by he had Adeline behind him with a collar that had a chain wrapped around her neck along with her hands handcuffed together. It wasn't until they left that she had looked towards Jack who was frowning in the direction they had left. " She'll be alright Jack. The Master wouldn't hurt her." Panic assured him though it wasn't her strong suit Jack still looked over to her. " How do you know." He asked and she could tell he was holding back anger. " Angelina is a future version of us and she asked me how far you two were in during your relationship. Adeline is probably one of the strongest versions of myself." Panic told him. All the sudden she hard a laugh and saw The Master was  back in the engine room, but at least he had left Adeline alone. " Such nice words from one with such a fiery spirit. I wonder if that girl's sentiment has gotten to you." He said approaching Panic. " I still have plenty of spirt for maniacs like yourself." Panic spat easily starting a fire catching The Master on fire. He frowned as one of the guy's fired a hose putting out the fire and dosing her as well. " Such a naughty girl Panic though that's what I liked about you." He said placing a hand on her cheek which she pulled her head away. " Leave her alone Master." Jack said and Panic was surprised that he cared enough about her to speak up though a part of her thought it was, because in the whole scheme of things they were the same person.
" The freak of nature. You know I've learned so much about you and your team from Adeline." He laughed.
" Adeline would never tell you anything about them." Jack said narrowing his eyes at him. " The Master can read minds Jack he wouldn't of needed her to." Panic said drawing The Master's attention back to her. " Smart to! You are showing all sorts of new sides to you Panic." He grinned like a giddy child. " What do you want Master, because I know you aren't here just to talk." Panic said looking at him warily. " I came to find out what you did to Adeline to make sure nothing hurt her." The Master said looking straight at her. " In case you have forgotten Master, the only version of me who could do magic was Laurel and she is long dead." Panic reminded. " Though I can't help, but noticing that she can't be hurt and now you can." The Master said easily causing a cut on her. " Do you think I care so much about her that I'd give her my protection. It wore off over the years." Panic lied. " Laurel put that spell on you a long time ago, but it was supposed to never fade. Don't lie to me girl" he said slapping her hard on the face." If you already knew why did you ask!" Panic shouted angrily at him. " Cause I was hoping you would work with me, but it seems not." He sighed. " Why would I! I hate your guts." Panic growled.
" Just tell me how to undo it and your life will be a whole lot easier." He threatened. " Well it actually depends on which me your looking at." Panic grinned purposely being annoying.
" Just tell me!" He screeched punching her in the stomach and she strained against her chains trying to bend over. " I'm afraid that is no longer in my power." Panic smirked. " So are you telling me I came in here for nothing." He seethed. " Yup." Panic said happily. " Take her to the dungeons while I go talk to my slave." The Master ordered. The unchained her from the engines before going to grab her. " Don't touch me." She growled her body catching on fire. They took a step back and she was again doused with water. She backed away knowing catching fire while soaking wet wasn't happening. She could hear Jack pull at the chains before she took off using the little amount of sorcery powers she had to make clothes appear over her body before trying to find a safe place to hide. She had never been more happy that she had accepted the device Adeline made that allowed you to run through walls. It honestly made running around the ship easier then it should have been. She went first to the TARDIS where she saw Angelina chained as she was before. " Panic what are you doing." Angelina said in shock at her apperance. " It's been a few weeks Angelina if I didn't put the plan into effect pretty soon I don't know if I would be able to." Panic admitted taking the bobby pin from her hair and picking Angelina's lock. Moving quickly Angelina started working on disabling the paradox machine and Panic started towards The Doctor who would no doubt be the hardest to free since he had guards around him constantly. She got into the vents before making her over to where The Doctor was sure enough there was a lot of guards and The Master. She cursed silently before listening to their conversation.
" Where is Panic." He growled and The Doctor didn't respond only glaring at him. He looked horrible though she knew they all looked bad to a certain extent. Adeline probably looked the best since she couldn't physically get hurt, then Jack who could actually heal himself, then Panic who had multiple gashes but nothing to major, then The Doctor who seemed to be favoring his left leg she guessed his right was most likely broken which would make this a lot harder, and last would definatley be Angelina who had been here the longest with a gash along her head along with her wings ripped from her back. Panic set the table on fire before  going completely silent. " Serch the area I want her found." The Master ordered and that left only him. " You won't catch her." The Doctor told him.
" Of course I will, because she wouldn't leave you." He said and cut a gash into The Doctor's arm. He groaned and Panic knew she had to work quickly and though she was already tired from using her powers so much it has to be done. She focused before setting The Master on fire. He gave a screech before going to the nearest water source that was close by though it would hopefully give her enough time to free The Doctor. She fell through the vent going to The Doctor's side. " Panic I hate to tell you this, but I can't walk let alone run." He admitted sheepishly. " You will soon now shut-up so I can focus." She snapped focusing her energy to him and healed his leg using her own life energy. Gasping she started working on his chains. " Panic you shouldn't have done that." He hissed as she finished. " Yeah that really wasn't smart of you." The Master said shooting her with the laser sonic and she fell unconcious.