Punishment

Panic wished she had been able to escape, but she failed everyone. She only hoped The Doctor's plan with Martha would work. She held back a groan as the whip hit her back for the 50th time. They had been torturing her ever since she had woke up a while back ago they had started with knives, before moving onto the whip so she was already beat up and the whip was making it so much worse.
" So Panic have you learned your lesson about trying to escape?" The Master asked grabbing her face to force her to look at him. " Go to Hell!" She yelled at him. " Guess that answers that question which means a new method." He told the lackeys who had been whipping her poor back.
They started rubbing salt into her wounds making her hiss in pain and lean away from them. She was in their for hours with the different forms of torture before finally they stopped and she was barely concious.
She allowed to drag her to a searing hot room where she heard Jack's voice. " What did you do to her!" He seethed and she gave a groan as one of them kicked her injured body.
" Nothing she didn't deserve for her little act earlier." The Master replied and the chained her back next to Jack which she was both happy and upset about. " You alright?" He asked his voice quiet as he studied her though with clothes back on her wounds wouldn't be as obvious especially since he wasn't a doctor of any sort.
" I'm conscious aren't I." She growled and Jack gave her a sorry look. "I'm just trying to help Panic." He said. " I know, but that was probably  the worst question you could of asked me Jack. Besides you can't really help me that much considering your in the same condition." Panic said pointing out the obvious. " I'm just not used to not being able to help." Jack sighed.
" I know me either." Panic said giving him a small smile. " Friends." He said looking at her and she almost laughed at that. " Don't push your luck Harkness." She said giving a glare though it had none of her usually hatred in it.  " Can't blame me for trying." Jack shrugged. She was about to respond when The Master came in.
" Oh goody your awake I was a little worried I had went to far, but it seems that your superior biology is still holding up." He grinned. " No thanks to you." She spat angirly.
" Either way my business is with the Freak I've got someone I wanted you to see." He grinned before a guard arrived and Panic gasped recognizing the unconcious figure of Ianto in his arms. " Leave them out of this!" Jack shouted and she honestly felt bad for him since she had once been in the same postion as him except a little different. " Oh I see I've pushed a button. Though who said I had all of them." He grinned. Panic deciding she owed Jack this much got into The Master's mind not leaving until she saw that he had the others. " You surprise me Panic.  I would of thought you had no strength left let alone get into my head and get information out of me." He said with a grin. " He has the rest of your team, but from what I can see they aren't harmed." Panic told him. " You picked the right version of her to help. Panic has been the most helpful to the most versions especially considering she isn't an overly nice person." The Master told Jack. " It payed off the versions I helped gave me a gift in return I am now the second most powerful version of myself except Corrine herself." Panic shrugged as Jack looked at her shocked.  Ianto woke up as soon as she had finished and she could see relief in his eyes at seeing Jack. The Master tried to strike him, but Panic quickly made a protective shield around him.  " I guess we'll have to work on weakening you." The Master said grabbing her face and she just glared at him the best she could despite feeling like she was about to collapse. He was about to untie her when one of the guards whispered something to him and she barely caught the name Angel." Leave him here until we get back." The Master told the guards gesturing to Ianto before leaving. When they left Ianto turned to the two of them. " Thank you Panic." He told her. " It's no problem Ianto." She said with a tired smile. " Did she actually smile at me." Ianto said shocked. " What else can you do besides fire and telepathy?" He asked. " Well right now I couldn't even light my finger on fire. Usually I do have a slight amount of magic, a little bit of electricity, and I can create mild Earthquakes." She said. " So can Adeline do anything?" Jack asked.
" Well most of us can do telepathy, but Adeline's main is enhancement." Panic told them. " Enhancement?" Ianto asked. " Yeah like better of the 5 senses, she is more flexible, stronger, faster healing, and can sense when danger is nearby." Panic explained.
" So like a buffer version of Captain America." Jack summarized. " Yeah basically." Panic shrugged. " So what powers does the other versions of you have." Ianto asked? " Does it matter?" She sighed not wanting to admit she didn't know most of the ones ahead of her. " I guess not. I was just curious." He shrugged. Suddenly she felt a throb in her head and she realized it was The Master. Wincing she focused the last bit of her energy into defending her mind. " You alright Panic?" Jack asked worriedly. " Not really Harkness, but if you would shut up I have a Time Lord to get out of my head." Panic growled. It was complete silence except for the occasional groan from her that was until The Master won the fight.