Amy Williams, Rory Williams, and Jack Harkness

(Luna up top, because I also did a bad job describing her)
~Vienna's pov~
Vienna loves Corrine, but it was always hard when she did this. She knew why she chose to change her face for if it was Tora she would of gladly done the same thing to spare her sister's life, but it made it difficult to know the details. Eron was apparently Ava's kid who was the only one except Corrine and now Panic that she had met, Athena was her best friend as well as girlfriend so she knew her well, the Matthew sisters seemed really complex, Aliyah was extremely smart allowing her to get along with the two really well, and Nadia was extremely hard not to like. Vienna sighed as her magic flickered back to life as they ran into a small cluster of enemies. When they knocked them out Ransom was going to leave, but Shade stopped her Aliyah, Vienna, and Athena sharing a look.
" This is way too easy." Athena stated with a frown.
" You're sure it isn't just because we have two super geniuses, a psychic, two sorcerers, and the rest of us are just awesome." Eron asked with a bit of a plea.
" Now that you've pointed it out it does seem strange. No alarms, not a lot of guys, and we've been able to take out any of them with ease." Rowan added her eyebrows furrowing in concentration.
" They also chose a place Corrine knew best so it makes no sense and that isn't like Halo." Aliyah said her lips forming a small frown. Suddenly Vienna felt a new presence and she whipped around allowing her magic to naturally hit the person. She appeared out of no where along with three blonde women, a brown haired woman, and a blue haired woman.
" Great enhanced people it always has to be people with powers." Shade growled and one of the blonde haired women stepped forward. She wore a white armoured dress with matching boots, two blue spears in her hands, her light blue eyes stuck out on her pale skin, and she wore a clock necklace.
" It wouldn't be fair if you couldn't fight fire with fire, no." The woman stated her eyebrow raised.
" Stop talking and fight Hemera." The second blonde growled and shadows flickered to life in her hands.
" Calypso you never stay away." Aliyah scowled at the blonde approaching them but before she could make a move Eron stopped her.
" Let me, Nadia you and Athena need to go find the others you won't be much help against these guys." He advised. Athena looked like she wanted to argue, but Vienna gave her a glare telling her to go.
Vienna went for Hemera knowing if she tried to use spells she could counter them and she was immune to a lot of other effects because of Corrine's mom. Hemera tried to freeze time, but Vienna shook her head with smirk.
" Nice try, but you're not the only one with time tricks." Vienna growled waving her hands and forcing Hemera to fall to the ground. She hated using time both because it was completely unfair and power draining, but it was what you had to do. She continued to steal her energy until she felt a mind invasion and she fell to the ground as well. " Aliyah!" Vienna cried out as she could faintly see Rowan attack the blue haired girl having a dramatic fight of ice versus water. She felt the woman trying to take control and she recoiled into her mind to try and stand a better chance.
The brunette woman stood she wore a long white dress with shear material showing that she was purely a magic user, she had dark purple eyes that was hauntingly familar, light blue magic surrounded her and Vienna knew she stood no chance, but perhaps she could use her being in her mind to her advantage to gain information.
" May I at least know the name of the person that is going to take over my mind." Vienna asked.
" Do you really not remember me my little apprentice? You left me to die!" She shouted her power becoming even stronger.
" Grace?" Vienna said weakly, but she shook her head. Grace had died a long time ago killed by Chaos in the war.
" Oh so you do remember, you don't deserve my sister after you allowed me to turned into this." She shrieked her eyes blazing as her magic turned black along with her hair, eyes, and dress.
" If I knew you lived I would of saved you Grace, you know that." Vienna whispered.
" It's Hela now, Grace is dead. Now you will fight for me." Grace shouted and Vienna cried out in pain before Grace locked her in a mental cage.
She opened her eyes not being able to stop herself as she turned towards Shade who looked exhausted having finished knocking out Hemera.
" Vienna?" Shade asked and she just responded by firing magic at her. Shade was barely able to counter it as Ransom fought off the last blonde. She had icy blue eyes, an ice dress, pale skin,and ice magic that wasn't doing well against Ransom's fire. Noelle Kennedy her mind supplied before she went back to pummeling Shade with different magic attacks. Grace seemed to be fighting Aliyah now making their fight even.
" Vienna please stop." Shade pleaded weakly not being able to block her latest attack that pushed her against the wall.
" I can't." Vienna grimaced her magic flickering from black to purple then back to black.
" Well then I am sorry about this." Ransom spoke as she touched her arm and Vienna automatically fell to the ground feeling sick.
" How dare you!" She could hear Grace shout as Noelle was knocked unconcious along with the blue haired woman her mind named as Marina Connors her dark blue dress was in tatters.
" Let Vienna go." Aliyah tried to order, but Grace just cried out as Kalypso managed to knock Eron out.
" She can't, You see she belongs to me and so she can only do what I want her to. Hela put a knife to your neck." Calypso ordered and judging by the gasp Grace did just that. Vienna groaned in pain as she felt the poison in her body. Rowan just scowled, but before anybody could do anything a gunshot was heard and a bullet was in Calypso's head.
" Bye bye bitch." A man's voice growled and she felt a hand touch her.
" Vienna I need you to open your mouth." Ransom told her. Vienna did as she was told and she heard footsteps run towards her.
" Oh gods what have I done." Grace's voice cried as Ransom managed to move the poison out of her system.
" Sorry." Ransom apologized.
" Your fine." Vienna sighed getting up now that her vision had cleared she could see that Athena had already made her way over to Grace and there was three others with Nadia.
" Grace?" She asked and Vienna noticed she was back in her usual attire.
" Hey Athena." She grinned weakly before almost collapsing allowing Athena to catch her.
" Thank you all, but who are you all?" The red haired woman asked.
" I'm Vienna Hearthorn and I would shake your hand, but I'm still recovering from poison." Vienna smiled weakly at her.
" I'm Athena Wells and this is my sister Grace." Athena grinned widely at her sister who just rolled her eyes.
" Me next, me next I'm Nadia Greenwood." Nadia exclaimed excitedly shaking their hands causing Ransom to roll her eyes
" Ransom and I can't shake hands unless you want to get poisoned." She stated emotionlessly and the red haired woman and brown haired man shared a shocked look.
" Ransom seriously don't scare Panic's friends. My name is Shade Matthews I'm these two's sister." Shade smiled tiredly as she pointed at Ransom and Rowan.
" And I'm Rowan." Rowan smiled.
" My name's Aliyah Campbell I work with Jack." Aliyah informed and Vienna gave her a confused look not knowing who Jack was.
" Oh and I'm Eron Sunset, Ava's son." Eron smiled shyly.
" So that makes us cousins, nice. My name is Amy Williams and this is my husband Rory." Amy smiled.
" Well you probably could guess who I am thanks to Aliyah, but my name is Captain Jack Harkness and I'm the man who can't die." The black haired man introduced.
" It's nice to meet you all, especially you Amy your mother was the best." Vienna smiled and Amy looked at her shocked.
" You knew my mom?" Amy said her eyes filling up with excitement.
" Vienna and Athena used to train with your mom before the war, but if you want to know more about you're mom you should ask Kyrin since he was very close with Kathleen." Nadia told her.
" Kyrin is he here?" Amy asked.
" He is if you'll come with us we'll take you to where we are all supposed to meet." Aliyah offered and Amy nodded as they started to make their way out of the facility.