Panic and Troubles

Jack wished now more than ever that Adeline would wake up. He now understood what she meant when she had said to protect her. Whatever she had done had not only knocked her out for the last couple of days, but also attracted the attention of aliens. At least that was his thought. Aliens had been attacking Cardiff even more than usual and most of them looked as if they were looking for something themselves. In fact some of them had even attacked the hub which was an all time new. He sighed looking at Adeline's unconscious form which lay peacefully on the medical bay to anyone else she appeared to be sleeping, but Jack could see her eyebrows would every once in a while scrunch up in pain and she would mutter things as if she was talking to someone. Normally he would just assume it was nightmares, but every time he actually listened to her what she said always helped later on in the day. So that was what he was doing. He tapped his foot anxiously waiting for her to say
anything. " Find Panic." She gasped as her body shook and convulsed. Jack's eyes widened as he held her arms down calling for Owen. Owen came down quickly inserting her with something which made her calm down immeditley. " So what did you get?" He asked him. " She told us to find Panic. What do you think she means?" Jack asked. " Maybe it's a weapon that can help us." Owen suggested. " Adeline wouldn't send us for a weapon she hates hurting people." Ianto said joining them and they gave him a surprised look. " That would make sense, but that dosn't help our situation any." Jack sighed as Adeline mumbled in her sleep turning over. Ianto was about to respond when Tosh called for them. " Jack we have rift activity." She told him as he came up. " Ianto come with me were going to go check this out." Jack told him. The two loaded up into the torchwood truck. When they arrived they saw a girl with bright orange hair flames danced around her as she fought a hoard of creatures. She looked no older then 18 with a red gothic shirt and black jeans with a pair of long black combat boots to match. She burned them turning them to ashes, but then a group of people walked towards her and she slowly backed away holding out a knife for protection. Jack pulled out his gun going over to the girl. She looked over to him with a shocked look before focusing back on the people. " I don't know how you managed to follow me here Kalypso, but there is no way I'm going back there." The girl said her sky blue eyes blazed with anger. " Oh Miss Summers you should know by now there is no way to escape us by now." A man stepped forward to join the black haired woman his dark brown hair was almost as dark as the woman's. " Not for long maybe, but I can keep you back. After all you aren't fire proof." The girl smirked her hands lite on fire. " Come on Panic you should know we have something for that by now." The guy scoffed waving his arm to a blond curly haired woman wearing a light blue dress came over. " You never play nice do you 5 against one is a little unfair even if I am pretty awesome." She joked though he was pretty sure she was just saying that to make herself appear confident.
" Make that three Miss Summers." Jack said as Ianto joined the two. " First of all I'm Panic not Miss Summers and second of all its not safe for you here." She told him her voice filled with concern. " Your concern for the human race amuses me Miss Summers." A black haired guy laughed. " Wait your name is Panic." Jack realized wide eyes. " Yes it is and if you make fun of it I will be sure to burn you where you stand." Panic threatened. " That isn't very nice Panic." A red haired guy said mockingly. " So who exactly are they?" Jack asked Panic. " We are from Halo and we are doing reserch on Primordial's and Time Lords." The guy with dark brown hair answered. " As for names my name is Nyssa, this is Ryder, Shane, Oliver, and Kalypso." The blonde girl interduced them her sea green eyes who was apparently named Nyssa. " Last time it was only you and Ryder did you get afraid you'd lose." Panic taunted and the dark brown haired guy Ryder looked at her angirly. " Say whatever you want Panic, but you're coming with us." Kalypso grinned. " No she's not." Jack said bluntly and they all looked at him as if he was crazy Ianto included.
" Why are you still here mortal they will not hesitate to kill you." Panic said her eyes had worry in them which honestly surprised him. He was about to respond when shadows flung towards them along with water, ice, fire, and earth. Luckily Panic made a bubble shield covering them. Jack grateful that he had grabbed Adeline's guns peeked over the side shooting a beam at a nearby person which just happened to be Nyssa who flung into a wall. With the water gone Panic shot flames engulfing all of them. When they cleared they had all been knocked unconcious. Panic knelt over each one of them muttering something before turning to Jack.
" Thank you I probably wouldn't of been able to defeat her without you." Panic sighed gratefully. " Well then maybe you can do a favor for our friend Adeline, she said your name while she was unconcious and she is a seer." Jack told her. " Well since you helped me I'll be willing to look at her." Panic told them. She got in the car sitting in back. " So who exactly are you?" Ianto asked. " I'm Panic Summers and I'm a fire elementalist." She told them. " I thought those people were after Time Lords and Primordials though?" Jack said confused. Panic cursed quietly at his words and Jack guessed she hadn't wanted them to know who she was.
" You can't tell anyone I'm a Primordial. Do you understand that." Panic glared threatingly and Ianto nodded quickly " No way your one of the 10 versions of Corrine." Jack laughed as Panic looked at him panicking. " how did you know that." She demanded. " Adeline the friend were trying to help is her 10th version. Which one are you." He asked.
" I'm number 5, anyways we're here right." She said as they arrived. He nodded and she followed them to where Adeline lay unconcious. " Can you help?" Jack asked as she stepped away. " It's as I thought she has overexerted herself. Though the reason she is still unconcious is actually, because my father has been slowly killing her mind." Panic explained. " So what are we supposed to do?" Jack asked. " What I recommend is finding The Doctor he is after all the one who is the closest to me other than my sister, but as you've probably heard she's dead." Panic said. The rest of the day they got know each other and when they heard the familiar TARDIS materializing. The two ran off, but not before leaving a note for the others.
(Panic's Theme)