I get to know my niece

Adeline hated Halo more then anyone else and that was truly saying something. Especially if you were counting anyone she had ever met in any of her other regenerations. She had been here for a full week now and she had never felt such pain. Her back was destroyed from an electric whip, burns covered her arms as well as her torso, a h brand was on her cheek, cuts layered her body, a lot of her bones had been broken, brusies were everywhere, she hadn't slept since she got here or eaten, and to make it worse the others were in the same room so she could hear Sabrina's and Izzy's crys of pain. She wished Amy was here for the girl had grown on her. Adeline cried out as She felt their telepath pry at her mind, but if there was one thing Adeline still had pride left for it was her mind shields. They had already tortured her hours on in and took away her dignity by raping her so there was really nothing else they could do to her. " We're not getting anything out of her. Give her back to her niece so she can stay alive. It's time we use plan B." The blonde woman who Adeline had learned was named Belladona. The freed her hands and feet of her claps allowing Adeline to fall forward. They dragged her away from Izzy and Sabrina as they continued small crys of pain. She tried to fight them, but it was a pathetic attempt seeing as she was hancuffed and they only tightened their grip on her burned as well as broken arm. She gave a hiss in pain before they opened the door to where Amy and Rory were. They shoved her in before locking the door.
" Oh god are you alright Aunt Adeline?" Amy asked as she ran to her side and Rory got out the healing supplies they had given them. " I'm never going to get used to you calling me that." Adeline winced as crawled over to the wall so she could sit up against it. Amy was her sister Kathleen's daughter who Kathleen had teleported to a different time so she could be safe. Adeline could see the similarities the fiery spirit, the caring eyes, and most importantly her psychic/empathy powers. According to Amy Corrine has taught her the essentials after they saved her. " Yeah well I wish I could actually do something with my powers. I can barely handle feeling you all suffer while I do nothing." Amy frowned as Rory started handing her gauge so she could wrap herself up. " Amy it takes a long time to fully learn a power especially one as complex and powerful as yours. Besides there is way to many of them for you to go guns a blazin." Adeline reasoned.
" Well why can't I just use my empathy to contact The Doctor and Corrine to help us." Amy asked excitedly. " That could work." Rory grinned. " No, because you guys are in the past now The Doctor and I haven't met you and even if you have he couldn't do it for the same reason he didn't already come back for you. The angels make it impossible." Adeline sighed. Just then there was shouting and Adeline was going to stand, but Rory stopped her. " Adeline you're still severely injured." He told her. They opened the door and the two Williams stood protectively in front of her seeing as She was no where near healed enough to go back to them. Luckily enough for her they just pushed somebody who was very familar to her though he lacked his usual confidence. " Jack." Adeline whispered and he whipped around.
" Addie oh god what have those bastards done to you?" He asked his face full of concern. " I'm fine for it's nothing I haven't dealt with. What are you doing here?!" Adeline shouted her eyes were full of fear for him. " I didn't have a choice Addie after Tosh and Owen died-" Jack stopped as a sob broke through. " Oh Jack I'm so sorry." Adeline apologized and the thought grieved her heavily more so Tosh then Owen, but the overwhelming guilt was still there. " Don't blame yourself Addie. This is all my fault. I couldn't even save you from this." Jack sighed as he joined her on the floor. " Don't even start it Aunt Adeline or else you both will argue the whole night and you need rest." Amy spoke before Adeline could argue about it being her fault. " Aunt?" Jack asked raising an eyebrow at her. " Right Amy Williams married to Rory Williams are old companions of The Doctor. Amy here is empathetic and psychic as well as being my sister's daughter. Amy,Rory this is Captain Jack Harkness my immortal work partner." Adeline introduced. " It's always a pleasure to meet Adeline's friends." Jack grinned at them his charm turning back immeditley. " Nice to meet you again. I guess I now know how you know who we are." Amy laughed as She shook his hand. " We're from the future." Rory explained before Jack could ask. " Well so am I so I'm guessing yours is near future. Who else is here?" Jack asked her. " Izzy Salmon my 12th version and Sabrina Heart." Adeline informed him as his face turned shocked. " Sabrina's here?!" Jack grinned. " Not in much better shape then the rest of us, but she will be thrilled to see you." Adeline promised. " Yeah well considering I've already been killed twice in the past ten minutes I figured that." Jack stated. " I will kill them." Adeline growled and she tried to stand forgetting about her sprained ankle and cried out. " You are definitely not fine. Addie you shouldn't be moving." Jack frowned at her as he looked at her. " I know I'm just not used to this weakness. I feel so useless." Adeline growled frustrated. " Addie your anything but useless." Jack assured her. Just then the door opened once more and Sabrina and Izzy fell into the cell with a cry of pain. Izzy's long white hair had been burned off, her whole skin was covered with harsh burns, and she somehow managed to become even paled from before. Sabrina had nails sticking out of her nails and feet that Adeline couldn't imagine how painful walking was. " Sabrina!" Jack cried rushing to the girl as Adeline went to Izzy's side. " We need to get you cooled down." Adeline told her as She grabbed a bag out of the first aid kit. " here." Izzy winced placing her hand on the bag and it quickly iced over and ice cubes fell into it before Izzy leaned back against the wall. Adeline sighed it was going to be a long time before the got out of here.