Reality resets itself

Adeline could tell Panic was horrified with what she had done. She had completely secluded herself from them and when she was almost certain the two of them were asleep she would burst into tears sobbing silently. She knew Panic hadn't ment to kill Ianto, but she knew that for Jack it would be hard to forgive. Adeline was interrupted from her thoughts by The Master entering.
" What do you want now Master." She growled pulling against her chains and in the corner of her eye she saw Panic stiffen at his presence. " Take them I have a grand show to show them." He grinned and the guards came in grabbing her forcefully putting metal cuffs around her wrists. She tried to fight back, but she was greatly weakened despite Panic's best efforts to make her invincible. They were lead into the main room where The Doctor was handcuffed to a low post his back covered in scars and his leg was in an awkward position. Adeline immeditley fought off her guards and ran to his side. The guards were going to go after her when The Master held up his hand. " She can't do anything after all I killed the only one of them.who could heal." The Master smirked. " Angelina." Adeline said in realization her voice quite.
"  Why does everyone associated to you have to die." Panic frowned at The Master and he just laughed grabbing her face while she squirmed uncomfortably at his touch. " Oh my dear Ember you haven't died. I wouldn't have to do all of this if you just came back to me." He purred and she shuddered under his touch. " Her name isn't Ember." Adeline snapped at him and he turned around looking at Adeline. " Why are you defending people Addie? I already captured Martha Jones she will be arriving pretty soon. Why do you still defy me when you have already lost?" He questioned. " In this world I always have hope Master it's something you never had. I believe in The Doctor and I also believe that my future selves wouldn't let earth be destroyed after all if Angelina is the future there has to be life past this." Adeline said determinedly. " How inspiring Miss Jackson though I fear it changes nothing." He grinned and then they brought in Martha who gasped at the sight of them. She could bet that they looked terrible to her. " You haven't won this Master." A soft voice and she was surprised to see it was Panic who had spoke up. " And tell me my love who is there to stop me? Oh right I forgot with your amnesia you couldn't probably name me one." He mocked and Panic flinched. " Leave her be!" Adeline yelled and The Master ignored her his attention turned to Martha. " You really didn't think that a measly gun would stop me did you?" He laughed. " Even if it did exist that wasn't my attempt. Surely you should have guessed Adeline wouldn't of sent me their with a plan like that." Martha smirked and he whirled around going over to her. " What did you do!" He yelled grabbing her face and pulling her towards him. " You haven't guessed it yet?" She teased him hoping to buy them the time they needed. " You will tell me or I can do to you what I did to your dear Panic." He threatened. " You even attempt that Master and I will not hesitate to sear your soul from your body guaranteeing you never get an afterlife or regenerate again. " Panic threatened glaring at him. " Can you really even do that Panic? You'd be losing yourself forever." He said rasing an eyebrow. " About that I lied." Panic smirked. " And now every person in the world is thinking one word and that word is being repeated everywhere. Want to know the word? It's doctor." Adeline grinned and soon The Doctor was surrounded in energy and he defeated The Master. Then almost to fast for her to follow he was shoot killing him instantly. Adeline felt like a huge weight has been lifted off her chest. The Doctor cried over his body and soon they landed back on Earth everything resetting. They dropped off Martha and her family before heading towards Cardiff for Panic and Jack. " Hey Adeline do you know if my Adeline will be alright?" Jack asked and she gave him a pained smile. It hurt her slightly that he still didn't count her as his Adeline, but she understood she had been the one to physically spend time with him on missions. " She should be awake if that is what you are asking, but any version of myself isn't right Jack. Sure some are more pained then others, but I have a practically hard life." Adeline told him. They were about to leave, but she stopped them realizing she forgot something. " Since we destroyed the paradox machine everything will reset and all of last year will no longer exist." Adeline told them. " So Ianto...." Jack trailed off his voice barely above a whisper. " Is still alive now if you give us a moment Panic I'd like to speak to Jack alone." Adeline said and Panic smirked at her before she pulled The Doctor aside talking to him. " Take care of her alright." Adeline said her tone completely serious and Jack gave her a surprised look. " Panic you mean!" He gave a little yelp and she put her finger on her lips signaling him to be quieter. " She may not be an amnesiac any more, but he forced her to kill someone. This might seem weird to you, but no one has ever forced any version of me to do something or go as far as erase my memories. She's  trying to hide it, but she's falling into pieces Jack." Adeline said glancing behind her sadly. " Addie I don't know if I can do that." Jack whispered and she looked at him shocked forgetting what she was going to say. " Did you just call me Addie?" She asked and his eyes widened. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He stuttered out and Adeline laughed having never thought she would hear him stutter. " I don't mind Jack, In fact I rather like it. Back to my point Jack the pain I felt in Panic's mind when she was fighting The Master's control was unbearable. I am certain that she is still in pain from it and she has to be having terrible headaches along with the guilt of what she did. All I ask is to help her, please Jack." Adeline pleaded. " Alright Addie I'll try my best." He smirked at her, but the smirk didn't quite reach his eyes like usual. She nodded going in and sending Panic out with a hug. " Take care." She whispered to her. Panic nodded before she left. They took off into space, but The Doctor didn't take her anywhere. " You and I need to talk Adeline." He told her and they disappeared into his room.