Halo

Adeline hasn't been planing on disapering while the rift was active especially since she had already missed out on all the action last time, because of her clown phobia but in her defense Halo was the last thing she wanted to bump into. " Why are you here Kalypso?" Adeline asked the blonde leader who just laughed. " Isn't it obivous?" She asked and Adeline only narrowed her eyes at her. " I have connections here. If you try to capture me now you'll alert them. " Adeline reasoned. " No they won't know until it's to late. You see Adeline, your just not as close with them as you think." Kalypso smirked and mutiple gunshots were fired and she felt the bullets sink into her skin. Adeline cried out in pain as she collasped to the floor. Halo members surrounded her as she tried to fight them off, but she was to weak. The only thing she was able to do was send a mental cry to Aliyah saying
" Aliyah help!" Before she was knocked into unconsciousness. When Adeline woke up she was in a plain white room with a white haired girl who looked about 18, a red haired woman, a shaggy brown haired guy, and a black haired woman who looked in her early 20's. " Who are all of you?" Adeline groaned. " I'm Izzy Salmon and I am the 12th regeneration of yourself." The white haired girl responded her cold ice blue eyes stuck out on her deathly pale skin. She wore a light blue snowflake sweater(that was stained red with blood), jeans(also stained), and tan snow boots. " It's a pleasure to meet you, My name is Amelia Williams but you can call me Amy. I'm your niece." The red haired woman replied brightly." Uh my name is Rory Williams Amy's husband and we used to travel with The Doctor." The Guy said akwardly.
" And I am Sabrina Hart your 26th version." The black pigtailed haired woman with dark purple eyes and tanner skin. She wore a long purple dress, purple flats, and a metal collar was strapped around her neck. " 26!" Adeline squeaked wide eyed and Sabrina laughed at her. " I live in the fifty first centuary." Sabrina grinned. " I'm Adeline Jackson.Did you know Jack?" Adeline asked her curiously. " Jack?" Sabrina said with a raised eyebrow. " Captain Jack Harkness." Izzy clarified and Sabrina smiled brightly at that. " Of course I did my brother and him were partners. I was the one who got him out of the time agency. In fact he is the whole reason I came here." Sabrina sighed. " Cause you love him." Amy guessed. " Well I do, but that's not what I was talking about. My brother is going do something against his own will and it will result in that team of yours being in major trouble." Sabrina frowned. " Well we aren't going to be doing anything from here. Speaking of where is here?" Rory asked. " You are in Halo headquarters, all of you have special relations to Corrine Jackson and The Doctor." A woman with long curly black hair said giving them a evil smile before a bunch of Halo agents grabbed her, Sabrina, and Izzy dragging the three girls out of the room. Sabrina and Adeline tried to fight, but even with her enhanced strength there was just too many of them. They seperated them and Adeline was dragged into a lab like room where they strapped her to a table hooking her up to some kind of machine. " Now we don't need to hurt you of you join us and tell us everything you know about The Doctor." The woman stated as scientist started preparing stuff. " Go to Hell!" Adeline yelled her eyes blazed with determination and anger. " Suit yourself, start the device." The woman ordered. They flicked a switch and the headpiece came to life sending shocks through her body. The woman placed a hand on her forehead and she felt a presence push at her mental barriers. Adeline immeditley strengthened them putting all of her focus on the walls and not the over flowing pain coursing through her body. She continued for a full hour before Adeline wasn't able to conceal her pain and she let out a scream of agony.
~Aliyah's Pov~
Aliyah winced hearing Adeline's frantic message. " I have to go." She told Jack russing out of the hub and immeditley following to where the message has been sent, but there was nothing there. Nothing but a huge puddle of blood that is. Aliyah just stared at the puddle in disbelief not believing that her best friend was truly gone. Knowing there was only one way to make sure Aliyah ran off going towards Panic's house. Adeline had told her everything when Panic had told Ianto about The Master. Aliyah hated him for what he did to them and Aliyah had taken off some days to visit Panic. She came up to the giant red house and rang the doorbell.
Almost immeditley Panic's petite form appeared in the doorway. " Is Adeline alright?" Panic asked her. " I don't know, I couldn't get there in time." Aliyah said sadly shaking her head.
" I knew this was going to happen I just thought me leaving would prevent it." Panic frowned grabbing a bag that laid by her door. " What's going on?" Aliyah asked as Panic locked the door to her house. " Halo High Advance living organization. They have been extremely interested in me as well as The Doctor. The reason being to be able to fix all the flaws in the human race." Panic explained as She walked off. " Good luck with that." Aliyah commented and Panic smirked in response. " Even I am not perfect. Either way if Adeline is with them there isn't much we can do." Panic sighed. " So what is it we are doing now?" Aliyah asked. " I'm filling in for Adeline, Aliyah that place is living hell trust me I've been there. I highly doubt we will be able to help her without getting caught as well. This is the best thing we can do for her." Panic promised before the two walked back to the hub ready to tell the news.