John Hart

Panic was surprised at how well she positioned the teleport for Jack's vortex manipulator. They arrived right behind where the Torchwood team faced a blowfish creature. Jack shot it in the head and she saw them turn around to face them. " Did ya miss me?" Jack smirked. Adeline grinned engulfing them in a hug. " I know what happened." She whispered in their ears and Adeline realized that it was all an act for the others." You're lucky Panic left a note Sir or else we might of actually been upset at you." Ianto responded. " I guess I should probably thank you for that." Jack grinned at her. " Just add it to the list of things you owe me." Panic shrugged. " I don't owe you anything other then that
" Jack said confused. " True, but you do owe her?" Panic grinned cocking her head towards Adeline. " I'm never going to get used to that concept." Gwen said looking between the two. " You'll get used to it." Both her and Adeline said at the same time. " That was creepy." Owen stated. They returned to the base where the arguing started.
" Where were you two?" Gwen demanded and Panic sighed. She hadn't wanted to be specific in the letter just saying they would be gone for a while and they were looking for help with Adeline. " Do we really need to talk about this?" Panic scowled the events to recent for her to want to talk about and she was never one to lie despite being extremely good at it.
" You were gone for 3 months with little to none explanation!" Tosh shouted and all three of them winced.
" We found his Doctor." Panic replied venom laced her voice. " Panic be nice they don't understand." Adeline tried to start, but Panic glared. " No they really don't and I don't expect them to." Panic growled and they all looked at her surprised at the outburst.
" Panic." Adeline said with a soft urgency. " I know keep my temper in line." Panic rolled her eyes. " Did he fix your problem?" Ianto asked and Jack just smiled sadly. " No, but that's alright. After all I still have all of you" Jack stated looking at Ianto. Then there was a major rift spike and they all ran to the computer with Tosh though Panic had the feeling they weren't done with this conversation. They found two dead guys and there wasn't anything exciting about it really until Jack got a call from someone. When it ended Jack told them he had to deal with it perferbly alone before he drove off in the car.
" Idiot." Panic hissed.  " I can track him and us four can get in a taxi." Tosh came up. " Right me and Adeline can teleport. In order to know where you are I'm going to need to set up a Psyhic link with someone." Panic said. Ianto offered and Panic sighed clearing her mind before creating the link. That was until they arrived at a bar and Ianto told her the location. She teleported the two of them arriving next to the taxi and most likely surprising the driver. They heard gunshots and the two ran in.
" Oh you have a team." The man grinned. " Are you ok Jack?" Gwen asked concerned. " Move and you'll be burned alive in a second." Panic growled her hands catching on fire.
" She's like our friend Sabrina. She was psychic I thought you had learned your lesson about fiesty aliens." He smirked at him. " I'm fine." Jack replied glaring in the man's direction. Jack interduced them all and she found out this man was Jack's partner. Then they started arguing and she zoned out the rest of the conversation. She figured out his name was John Hart. They found themselves going back to Torchwood. Panic stayed to herself as Jack dealt with  his team and John. It wasn't until they got together in the conference room that she payed attention. Soon they were on a mission to help him. Panic went with Ianto and Jack looking with them. Adeline had gone with Gwen and John. Jack went up to the upper area and Ianto turned to her with a pleading look. " What happened to you three?" He asked and she gave him a surprised look at the three part." Who's the third?" She questioned trying to see just how much he knew. " Something happened when you were gone for three months and it happened between the two of you and Adeline." Ianto pushed. " First things first Ianto it was a year for us. If you're going to insist in asking you might as well know the right time." Panic huffed looking around the office. " A year." Ianto squeaked. " I'm only telling you, because Jack trusts you and I trust you to be able to keep a secret Ianto. If you tell anyone about this I will not hesitate to sear the flesh from your bones. Understand?" Panic threatened. " I do." He said seriously.
With that Panic told him almost everything from Utopia to the defeat of The Master. She had glossed over the details of her torture just, because she felt it was her right to keep them secret. When she finished her eyes where watering and she wipped them away furiously. " So you can clearly see why I didn't want to talk about it." She sniffed. " I'm sorry Panic I shouldn't have pushed you." Ianto apologized. Suddenly there was a gun pointed at Ianto's head. " I suggest you two run to help your friends." He growled. Panic followed Ianto as they were forced into the elevator. When it went down they drove quickly getting Tosh and Owen before going towards where Adeline was. When they arrived they separated and called their names. They had tried calling, but the phone was not with Gwen. Soon Adeline's voice replied and they ran in. Gwen was gasping in air as Owen looked her over. " John paralyzed her, but I was able to heal the damage." Adeline told her with a nod. They ran back to the car and soon arrived at Torchwood where John was. " Where is Jack!" Adeline shouted pouncing on John. " I congratulate you all on surviving, but Jack's dead." John replied and Panic could see the pain in his eyes. Then Jack walked in and she could see John's surprise. " I'm not that easy to get rid of." Jack smirked. They talked and soon John was sent off with Jack to take him back. Owen and Tosh soon left afterwards. Panic got in her own car heading home deciding she was ready to go home and sleep.