Ch.4

[ India's POV ] - not edited

"So..." My mum began, as we drove to our hotel.

"Yes..." I responded, drawing out the letter 's', just like my mum had done with the 'o' on so.

"Well, you just met your idol Shawn Mendes and you're not ranting about it like I expected."

"It's just so surreal. I've still not excepted it yet." I say, looking out at the London scenery.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. He seems like a very nice young gentleman."

"I can agree with you on that." My dad said, joining in on the conversation.

"He really is." I responded dreamily. I could tell my mum was giving me a knowing looking from the front seat. I could tell she wanted to ask me more about my trip and obviously Shawn but she knew I was tired, so let it go for now. It wasn't like I wasn't going to tell her though because we were really close, just at a later date.

"Where are we staying?" I asked my dad as he was driving.

"St' Madin's, not to far from the venue of the arena. It's also good because we can just hop on a tube if we decide to visit any sites or meet with your friends."

"Speaking of friends," My mum began, "when are you planning on meeting up with them India?"

"We decided since they are staying at different hotels, that we would meet up at the arena at 11am for the M&G. I thought we should try and get there early to gets good place in the queue. We plan on meeting some of our Internet friends there too and hanging out for a bit. Then we'll come back to my hotel before the concert to to get ready and have dinner before heading out at 5pm. Does that sound okay?" I asked.

"Sounds like you've got it all planned out." My dad said.

"I guess I have, so is it okay mum?"

"Certainly. Just make sure your phones charged so you can text me or your dad if you need anything."

"When do I not have my phone on me and fully charged?" I said laughing, "And and I have a portable charger so there's no worries about it running out of battery!"

"We're here girls!" My dad said as he pulled into the parking area for St' Madin's Hotel. It looked absolutely stunning. The architecture blew my mind away with its technical metal work. I just loved these sort of buildings. My mum pulled me out of my thoughts as she told me to get out of the car. It was gone 8pm and we we're all tired and just wanted to get to bed, so we hurriedly went to the entrance of the hotel to check in.

The hotel was even more beautiful inside and the people there were so lovely and helpful. It only took us ten minutes to get are keys for the room and up we went to the 10th floor. We'd gone to take the elevator but there wasn't enough room for us all so I waited for the next one, letting my parents go up first.

A couple of dings later and I was in the elevator. I pressed the button for the tenth floor and it started to move upwards but it stopped on the 6th floor. Standing to the side of the elevator with my suitcase at my side and backpack on my back I waited for the next person to enter. Next moment I look up to notice the same familiar brown eyes that had captured my attention 6yrs ago. Shawn.

We just stood there for a moment staring at each other before he stepped forward and brought me in for a hug. I melted into his muscular figure and smiled. "I didn't think I'd see you again so soon Miss Jones." He says.