Ch.17

[India's POV ] - not edited

"So put your hands up
They're playing my song,
The butterflies fly away..."

Liyah and I sing at the top of our lungs to the old Miley Cyrus song. The two of us have been dancing around while the crew went out to get some food. I've had so much fun and we've only been on the bus for a couple of hours. Messing about with Aaliyah is one of the best ways to spend my day.

As we're prancing about and having a good time the music suddenly stops, interrupting our fun fest. We both turn around to look at the culprit and find Shawn staring at us, laughing. I may be annoyed at him but I can't help but smile and laugh as well.

"Shawn turn the music back on and come dance with us!" I demand, to which he raises his eyebrows while shaking his head and does as I've said.

He salsas towards me, smirking as he does. I decide to meet him in the middle so I salsa his way, taking his hands in mine and dancing about. He twirls Liyah and I around in circles like fathers do with their daughters at father daughter dances. We're having the time of our lives being together and I'm loving it.

Then the music stops again and two recognisable faces appear. Manny and Karen are staring at are attempts to dance but they to turn the music back on and start to dance with us.

I make sure to record the moment on my SnapChat of us all dancing like lunatics. Shawn often bombarding the videos I was trying to take pulling silly faces. I felt great being able to experience these moments with the real Shawn. It felt great just to let loose with my friends like this.

Unfortunately are party has to come to an end because we have to get on the road again. However, Liyah and I continue to jam out in the back of the bus while Shawn is busy talking to Geoff about tour stuff.

"Oh India!" Liyah blurts out in the middle of my favourite Charlie Puth song 'Attention', "Mom and I planned on going shopping tomorrow to get you some new clothes because you don't have many with you."

"That would be great..." I begin but then realise something, "only one problem, I don't have any money with me."

Aaliyah starts giggling before saying, "That's because Shawn's paying for everything. Your parents tried to decline the offer but Shawn insisted. I told you he's head over heels for you." She unsubtly winks. I'm so glad Shawn's not in the room.

"Shut up Li!" I say batting her with a pillow I found beside me.

"Why are you whacking me, you know it's true."

"Maybe I do but you need to stop making me blush so much." I say nudging her side.

"I'm just trying to help your relationship blossom." She says, throwing her hands in the air as to motion the action of something blossoming.

"You're ridiculous Aaliyah, I swear to god."

"But you love me for it."

"Unfortunately.." I whisper, to which Liyah whacks me with a pillow in revenge.

"I knew it!" She parades in triumph, pulling me back with her into the cushions. I can't wait for us to be sisters. Okay, now I'm getting ahead of myself but the thought of it's still nice.

"Hey girls!" Karen says happily as she enters the tour bus, "Are you ready to go shopping?"