Ch.10

[India's POV ] - not edited

It's as if he was standing there waiting there just for me but I knew that he was just waiting for his next fan, which just so happens to be me. He's wearing his signature pair of black skinnies with his black boots and paired this with my favourite white tee of his and obviously his rings.

Our eyes connect instantly as soon as I walk into the room and what looks like a smile mixed with a sigh of relief floods over his face. We both start walking over towards each other and when we do I jump into his arms, his familiar scent overtaking my nostrils.

Slowly he lets me down to the ground and I look up towards his 6'2 frame. We're both silent for a moment until he speaks up, "I'm so sorry India! I'm such an idiot and I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but can you ever forgive me?"

I take his large hands that he's began running through his smooth hair in mine and tell him, "Shawn, I could never stay mad at you! Yes I admit at first I was hella pissed," He laughs at this, "but there's a lot that can make up for your stupid behaviour yesterday, for example the best couple of days with you and the crew! The smile you manage to constantly keep on my face and so much more! Also I'm so sorry on my behalf, my brother came and surprised me and I just lost track of time.."

"Shawn? I'm sorry but we need to take the photo, we've got a massive queue of people waiting." The bodyguard interrupts.

Shawn looks down to me and whispers, "Don't be sorry okay, we'll finish this later, you can meet me backstage after the concert okay?"

I nod as if to say yes and he starts to say something again, "Now... What pose are we going to doing gorgeous?" And there goes my heart.

"You choose, I'm feeling spontaneous!" I say smiling at him, like a weight had suddenly been lifted off my shoulders.

After a second or two of thinking he moves so he's standing behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, my hands entwined with his and his head on my shoulder. I could feel tingles spreading throughout my body from his simple touch, like it had felt once before.

"Smile!" The camerawoman says.

I can feel Shawn's smile even though I can't see him and that makes me smile even more than I already am. I probably look like a fool with such a grin on my face but I'm with Shawn so I don't give a flying fudge-nugget if I'm honest.

"Hey, can we take another one quickly for my sake?"

"Of course Shawn." The photographer says as Shawn moves back to his former position behind me.

"Okay, are you ready?"

"Yes we're." Shawn says and I nod.

As she takes the picture Shawn leans down and kisses my cheek, lingering there once the photos taken. I can't even imagine how red my cheeks look right now in the photo and I don't think I want to.

The only thing I'm thinking is please don't say I blinked and ruined the picture due to the shock of Shawn's actions. Ge then lets go of one of my hands and pulls me into another awaited hug before letting me go.

He then pulls me towards the camerawoman so we can see the photo, it's actually really cute. He lets go of my hand, suddenly making it go cold and smoothly takes his phone out of his back pocket, managing not to drop it. Shawn then takes a picture of our picture on his phone, making me wonder why he would do that. Then as if reading my mind he says, "To remember the day that a super awesome girl forgave a dumb idiot!"