Ch. 45

Authors notes: make sure to vote, comment and follow! A few things to note are that i changed the ages of the characters and am planning on going back and editing any inconsistency's in the book, India is now 18, just finishing her A-levels and Shawn is 22 :)

[India's POV ] - not edited

I wake up to the sound of soft waves flowing up and down the shore, to someone tracing patterns delicately up and down my skin. It tickles me ever so slightly but i love the feeling of it. The feeling of comfort, of being happy, loved.

I let Shawn continue to trace his fingers up and down my skin for a while longer before turning over from our big spoon little spoon position so that I am facing him. He smiles at me, his curls falling in his face as per and so I wipe them away, or try to, that's 's' curl never stays in place no matter how hard i try. My hand follows from his hair and to his cheek where i cup it, rubbing my thumb back and forth.

At some point he take hold of my hand pulls it to his lips and kisses my palm with his soft pick lips that i'll forever be addicted to. I still can't believe that he's all mine. Shawn continues to play with my hands, laying random kisses on my skin, no words said but a mutual knowing. We love each other.

We lay in bed for god knows how long, just enjoying each other's company and at some point Shawn's lips land on mine, pulling me in for a short bit sweet kiss. When I pull back, I lay down flat on my back and away from Shawn he lets out a groan, wanting the kiss to last longer but i just lay down and laugh. What is my life? This is crazy! My boyfriend is Shawn 'freakin' Mendes!

Propped up on one elbow Shawn asks, "What are you thinking about babe?"

"Just... us." I reply, letting out a sigh as I think.

"Care to elaborate?" He asks to which I whack his massive bicep which injures myself more than him.

"It's crazy, this is crazy, me and you. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be 'The Shawn Mendes' girlfriend. I guess someone really did listen to my wishes."

"Well I'm so glad that they did." He replies, now much closer then before, his lips so close to mine.

"As am I, now kiss me you fool." I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his toned hovering body closer to mine.

Laughing he tells me to be patient which only makes me more aggravated, I'm not a fan of teasing unless I'm the one doing it, sue me I'm a hypocrite.

"No baby no, don't hide from me, just come here and I'll give you a kiss!" Shawn promises.

Since his teasing I decided to ignore him, oh, and tease him. I'm evil, oh well. I've been walking around since we got up in my CK underwear and Shawn just can't seem to keep his hands off of me and although I like it, a lot, i just have to pretend that I don't. This is always a dangerous game for us two and the outcome is always the same, we eventually give in.

I decide to make up some breakfast as Shawn has finally retired to the shower after giving up, for now. I chop up some of my favourite fruit: kiwi, plum, peaches etc. and whip up some pancakes with of course nutella, the perfect combo, ask anyone.

As I'm scooping another spoonful of the mix onto the pan to strong arms wrap themselves around me, "Shawn, I swear if you make me burn these pancakes those will be the ones you're eating, no buts about it." With that he lets me go so that I can add the last pancake to the stack.

Finishing i turn around to face him, he's leaning against the island counter just looking at me with a smirk on his face, damn that smirk.

"You look beautiful, cooking like that love." Stop charming my pants off Shawn.