Ch.5

[India's POV ] - not edited

The whole crew met in the lobby at 10am. We'd decided that we would just have a wonder around London, maybe visit some sights and stop somewhere nice for lunch. It was a nice day so I was hoping we'd be able to eat outside for lunch as I've not done that in ages. I could sense that today was going to be a great day. Everyone had welcomed me so kindly, it was honestly starting to feel like a second home and I loved that.

As we walked out of the building and around the corner we came face to face with a bunch of Shawn's fans. I had only experienced what this was like from the other side of my phone, in real life it was a whole lot crazier. Shawn gently pushed me behind him before turning around and saying, "Hey, I'm just going to take some photos with some fans. I'll be 20 minutes tops okay?"

"Shawn they're your fans go, enjoy their company, I'll see you in no time."

"Okay." He replied with a nod.

As Shawn went around the corner in order to take pictures with his fans I whipped the camera protector off of the lense of my camera and turned it on. I walked away from the spot I was standing in and followed the path that Shawn had took. He looked so happy meeting his fans that it made me smile too. So I brought the camera up to my face and started taking pictures of him.

Moving the camera away from my face so I could see one of the pictures I'd just taken I noticed that Shawn was smiling directly at me and in the next one he was waving in my direction. I looked up to see him stalking his way over to me. Smiling he said smirking, "Who said you could take pictures of me?"

"Uhh, me obviously!" I replied with a sassy tone.

"Oh I see how it is."

"I'm glad to see you finally got the memo."

"Haha, real funny India!" He exclaimed.

"Oh I know." I said flicking hair over my shoulder and turning in the opposite direction in order to walk towards the crew. However, before I could, Shawn had placed a hand on my shoulder and suddenly I was spun around to face him." Seriously though Hun, can I see the pictures?"

I nodded in reply and made my way over to stand beside him so I could show him the pictures. I flicked through each one I'd taken, pausing a few seconds in order to let Shawn see them properly. "You're great at photography you know? You should really consider it as a career you know. Oh and can you send the pictures to me please?"

"Of course I will. I'll do that when we get back this evening so I can download them to my computer first." I say, ignoring his statement but answering his questions.

"Perfect." And with that said we made are way back to the rest of the crew and we were on our way. However, looking at Shawn, I could tell something was bothering him but I didn't know whether to ask or not as I was unsure of where our relationship was at.

As I was staring at him, deep in thought, he turned and smiled at me, taking my hand and making me forget about my worry for him. I would be sure to ask him about later.

We decided on taking a tube to Camden Market as I'd suggested it when Shawn had asked me about some cool places to visit. I'd been here once before but was desperate to go again and have a better look.

The underground was super busy but Shawn still said that he wanted to go. We all bought our tickets and walked in the direction of our tube. 5 minutes later and the first tube we had to take had arrived. We hopped on and searched for some seats. My eyes darted around in hope of finding a seat but I couldn't find one. Looking back I saw most of the crew standing up holding onto the bars above their heads to keep them from falling. I replicated their actions and held onto the bar with Shawn standing directly behind me.