Ch.33

Authors notes: I really hope you like this chapter as it took a long time to write and perfect (well as much as possible at this moment in time) please let me know what you think but no negativity please, also this chapter is a bit sexual just so you know before reading :)

[India's POV ] - not edited

Was it really teasing when I left Shawn outside the shower? I mean I wasn't trying to, I guess I just seem to be naturally flirtatious when I'm around him.

This is what I question as I stand in the shower, water running down my now naked body, yes, I disregarded my underwear like any normal person who is taking a shower. Now you may question why I even went into the shower with my underwear and the truthful answer is that I've never shown Shawn that and truth be told I'm self conscious and honestly terrified of what he'll think. I know he's not that type of guy but still, he's my first boyfriend and for me that's a big thing.

When I really think about it I don't know why I'm nervous. I trust him wholeheartedly, more than anyone. So as I stand there I contemplate asking him to join me in the shower but what if he says no, that would just be embarrassing but then again what if he says yes, it would be taking the next step in our relationship. This is the thing with me, I overthink things to the point where just don't have a clue what to do anymore.

So I don't think and I just call, "Hey Shawn?!" My head peeping out from behind the shower curtain.

"Yeah?!" He replies, opening the bathroom door so that we're face to face.

"Do you want to... ugh... maybe join me in the shower?" I ask, heart thumping rapidly against my chest.

Shawn's eyebrows quirk upwards and I'm afraid that he'll say no, "Yes!" He answers almost immediately, "but only if you're sure, I don't want to pressure you into anything or..." He's so cute when he's nervous.

"I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't sure Shawn. Now come here because I'm wasting water!" I respond, a cheeky grin now placed on my face knowing that I've made him slightly nervous. His cheeks turning from a peach to a rosy shade at my statement.

I hide back behind the shower curtain and wait for Shawn to join me. I can hear him stripping out of his clothes as I stand there under the warm flowing water. The water drips down my body as I wait under the faucet.

I hear the curtain being pulled open but I don't turn around, I stay with my head under the running water. I hear him step into the shower, making my heart beat a little to fast. I hear his breath on my neck as he places his hands on my bare waist.

"Hey." He whispers into my ear, making me shiver.

"Hey." I reply, trying to sound confident. Why does he make me feel so nervous? It's a good type of nervous but still.

His hands that are wrapped around my waist decide to gently turn me around so that I'm facing him. I tilt my head slightly so that I'm looking up at him and he smiles down at me, "You are so fucking beautiful. Did I tell you that? Because if not I should have."

Queue the butterflies. Shawn's left hand make its way from my waist and to my cheek. He caresses it carefully, as if I could break at any moment, it's like he's testing the waters to see if he should go any further. So I stand on my tippy toes, wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. His forehead is now resting against mine, are lips only an inch away from one another. Then I kiss him.

When my lips are on his it's like I forget the world around me, it's just him and me. His lips are intoxicating and I can't get enough, I don't want to ever let go, so I don't. I pull him in closer and he does the same to me. Are bodies pressed close together, just skin on skin. The feeling sends strikes of electricity through my body.