Ch.8

[India's POV ] - not edited

We exit our last tube at 5pm and I'm just about keeping it together. Noah has repeatedly been telling me not to worry and that things will be okay but it's really hard to think that way. I've known Shawn for what, two or three days, and I've already probably screwed up whatever relationship we have. Suddenly Noah's hand grabs my hand and I give him a confused look, "Your hand was shaking." Was his only response, I hadn't realised that I was that nervous to face Shawn.

"Sorry bro." I say shyly.

"There's no need Bear," He responds shaking his brown curls, "Now let's go find your man!" He says enthusiastically.

"He's not my man Noah!"

"Not yet at least!" He says with a cheeky grin, to which I respond with my classic eye roll as he drags me out of the tube station. When we reach the surface of London it's just as crowded as it is bellow. It's not to dark outside yet because it's summer but I have a feeling that tonight the heavens are going to open up.

"C'mon, it's this way India." Noah says, once again pulling me along. We started heading in the direction of the O2.

I subconsciously keep checking my watch, afraid that it's to late. We rush through the crowds of Londoner's, being careful not to bump into anyone. I'm not really looking where I'm going, just following the trail of my brothers black and white high-top Vans.

I have to say my brother and I are extremely similar in style but also attributes, we might as well be twins. You can definitely tell we're siblings due to are matching dark brown curls, sun-kissed skin and deep chocolate orbs. We also have the same taste in music and films but we also share an enjoyment of photography and traveling. I guess he's the main reason that I also love these things as well, he's one of my main influences. He's a great brother.

As I'm thinking back to some of my favourite memories of Noah and I, I come to a sudden halt because I've run into his back. He turns around to look at me and shakes his head vigorously at my idiocy. "What are you shaking your head for?" I ask him, "Your the one who stopped without telling me, you shouldn't be finding this funny."

"Well sorry to tell you sis but I am." He laughs.

"This is why I hate you." I tell him.

"You don't hate me Bear, don't lie to yourself."

"Trust me, I'm not big bro."

"Denial!" He says in a high pitch voice.

"I'm not in denial bro!" I say copying his high pitched tone.

"Whatever sis just know I love you." He says sweetly.

"And I unfortunately I love you too bro." He glares at my choice of words but laughs it off with me as I bring him into a long hug.

"Now sis we really gotta get going." He says as he pulls out off our tight hug.

"I know Noah."

"C'mon then." He says.

It's only then that I realise that we're already standing in front of the O2. For some reason my feet are suddenly stuck to the ground. I can't seem to move, I'm that nervous. Noah has to tug my hand to get me to move up the steps so I end up stumbling over the first few but luckily he catches me.