Ch.36

Authors notes: Let me know on your thoughts on the chapter and remember to vote and comment. Also side note that India's age is now 17 but she will be 18 soon so be prepared for a birthday chapter coming up:)

[ India's POV ] - editing...

Dum-da-dum-dum

"Coming! One second!" I call from my position on the bed where I was reading one of my favourite novels 'Simon VS the homo sapiens agenda', I recommend you read it 100%.

I 'elegantly' run over towards the door, managing to trip over only one pair of my shoes. I successfully reach the door in less than thirty seconds and when I open it I come face to face with Andrew and Geoff, I was not expecting them to be here.

"Hey.Geoff, Andrew. I'm guessing you're here for Shawn, please come in, he's just in the bathroom at the moment but I'm sure he'll be out in a second."

"It's good to see you India." Geoff responds and Andrew nods in agreement. I let them both in and lead them towards two desk chairs where they can sit while we wait for Shawn. Let me tell you that boy takes forever to shower, way longer than me, and that is saying something. When I take my time, I take my time.

"Shawn hurry your ass up in the shower, you have guests!" I yell, like the annoying girlfriend I am.

I then turn back towards Andrew and Geoff who are laughing at my antics, which I take pride in, gold star for me I think.

"So... What are you guys here for? Not to sound rude or anything, it was just a surprise." I ask, now seated opposite the two men, cross-legged on the double bed.

"Well-" Geoff starts but is interrupted by Shawn coming out of the bathroom.

"Oh hey guys." He begins, drying his hair with a towel, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Well, as I was about to say to India," Geoff says with a role of the eyes, making me giggle and Shawn turn in my direction with a wink, "you my boy are performing at the VMAS. Not only that but Ed's asked for you to perform a new song with him."

Just as Geoff finishes Andrew pipes up, "Which means two things Shawn. One, that you and Ed have got to start practicing and two, we have to get you some suits fitted."

"Okay," I interrupt, excitement and happiness for Shawn bubbling out of me, "that's incredible and the fact that it's with Ed is even better. Two of my favourite artists up on one stage, I love Ed. My friends are going to be so excited to see this." I trail off, overwhelmed at the unreal circumstances that are held before me.

Shawn's coughs interrupt my day-dreaming, "Did you perhaps forget that you love someone else India." That boy.

"Umm, no. I don't think so." I say shaking my head at Shawn to which he grumbles and I send a wink his way. I can see Geoff and Andrew with a hint of humour glazing their eyes at my antics once again. I know, I'm funny.

"Okay, whatever. Now back to business, has anything been organised already? Rehearsal times and fittings etcetera."

"Yes, and that's why we're here. You have fitting down today at Armarni at 11:00am so we need you to get going. India can come with you and help you decide as she seems to have a good sense of fashion compared to you." Geoff responds and once again Shawn coughs in response.

"My taste isn't even that bad!"

"It isn't but mines better bud." I say stating the truth and nothing but the truth.