Ch.18

[India's POV ] - not edited

I didn't get to see Shawn before his performance and wish him good luck like I'd hoped but I knew he knew I was there. I'm sure of this because I saw him turn to the side of the stage more than once, where his family and I were standing, and smile directly at me. At first I just assumed he was smiling at his family but Aaliyah assured me that he was looking at me.

When it was time for Shawn to go to the B stage, he made sure to come and give me a hug before running off. It was then that I wished him good luck like I planned and he thanked me, saying he couldn't wait for later. The way he smiled at me in that moment bought my heart to light flutter and I liked the feeling a lot.

The concert was more than enjoyable. Being able to see the effect Shawn has on the crowd is amazing. Seeing the smile that comes to his face when the fans sing along to his songs is amazing. He is just amazing.

Aaliyah and the rest of Shawn's family stood with me throughout the whole concert at the side of the stage. Liyah and me were jamming out like crazy as Shawn rocked the crowd. I knew she wouldn't admit it but she liked Shawn's music more than she cares to admit.

As soon as Shawn finished performing he ran off of the stage and in my direction. I was shocked when he pulled me into a hug and spun me around. I smiled up at him as he put me down, still smiling at me. He then turned me around as to face his parents, putting his hands around my waist protectively. His family came up to him, congratulating him on the performance, never leaving my side.

"Hey guys, is it okay if we go now? I've got something planned for India but we need to get going now if we plan to get it all done tonight." Shawn tells his parents kindly. A smile grows on my face to know that he's planned something just for me.

"Go Shawn, enjoy your night and we'll see you tomorrow." Karen says, shooing us in the direction of one of the exits. We make sure to give everyone a quick hug before leaving the arena and getting on our way. Li also makes sure to send me her signature suggestive smirk as we leave hand in hand. That girl and her unsubtle hints, sounds like someone else I know aka my brother Noah.

"So... where to first?" I ask Shawn as we wander the streets of Paris late at night, swaying our intwined palms back and fourth.

"It's a surprise." Is all he says. I was going to say that I hate surprises but how cliché would that have been? Am I right? So I don't ask again but just savour the comfortable silence.

We've been walking for awhile but come to a sudden halt in the front of a little ice-cream shop. I'm surprised it's open this late to be honest but I'm not complaining, I'll eat ice-cream at any time of the day. As we enter the shop there's a dinging of a bell and the boy at the counter looks up from the magazine he's reading.

"Bonjour mademoiselle, what can I get for you today?" The boy says, standing up now. He has that blonde flicky old Justin Bieber hair that I hate and ocean blue eyes that I do actually like. He kind of looked like the surfer dudes you see all over instagram, the type of pictures my friends tag me in.

I survey the variety of ice-cream flavours the shop has to offer, finding it hard to decide on a single flavour, so I pick two. "I'll have a scoop of Cookies&Cream and another of Cookie Dough please. Oh and can I have it in a cone thanks." I say smiling at the surfer dude.

"Most certainly." He says returning the smile.

"And I'll have," Shawn begins, wrapping a protective arm around my waist once again, "One scoop of Chocolate and another of Cookies&Cream, thanks."