Ch.23

[India's POV ] - not edited

I open my eyes and come to face with a white coloured door. This wasn't where I'd fallen asleep last night. Last night Shawn and I had been binge watching 'The 100' while eating some of the best pepperoni pizza I'd ever had and I've now come to the conclusion that I must have fallen asleep during that period of time. If I'm honest it doesn't surprise that I'd fell asleep, all this traveling has been disrupting my usual sleep pattern.

However, that's beside the point, I'm trying to figure out where I am right now. It's then that I try to move from my spot so I can take a better look at where I am but realise I can't move because there are two large hands wrapped around my waist. Shawn. I attempt to remove his hands so I can get up and check my phone that I notice has just started to vibrate on the side table, Shawn must have bought it up last night.

I decided then that there was no point in trying to escape Shawn's grip because he's just to strong. Instead I just lay there and enjoy the peace and quiet. It feels so weird to hear nothing and I know that sounds odd to say but being on tour you're never in silence, ever. It feels nice to just lay and listen to the surrounding world.

I focus on Shawn's breath, the feel of his chest rising against my back as he takes each breath. It's honestly quite relaxing, which you probably wouldn't have guessed. His breath tickles my neck ever so slightly, making my heart pound more than it should.

I lay there with Shawn, not moving for at least another twenty minutes before I take a chance and turn so I am facing him. I think that's going to be the most movement possible with Shawn's arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

He looks so peaceful just lying there asleep, multiple curls falling onto his face. I move my hand from my side and lift it up to his face so I can sweep the curls from his face in order For me to see him better. That's much better I think.

I watch and wonder as Shawn sleeps like a baby, pondering each and every odd thought in my mind. I trace my fingers over his lips ever so gently, remembering the feel of them against mine. It's still weird to think that this boy and I have kissed, I never would have expected it in a million years.

I'm suddenly interrupting when I'm pulled closer into Shawn's chest and his head dives into the crook of my neck. He starts murmuring a load of words I can't understand because they're just going into my neck.

"Shawn..." I try to tell him, slight frustration in my voice.

"Mhmm..." He replies innocently.

"I enjoy our hugs but you really need to let go. I've been trying to reply to the messages on my phone for the past half an hour but unfortunately I've not been able to reach it because of a certain somebody." I say poking his chest and ow he has a hard chest.

Shawn lifts his head from the crook of my neck so he's facing me but this time with his brown eyes staring back at mine and a slight smirk placed on his face. Now he's making me feel suspicious and concerned, what have you done Shawn.

"You know..." He says slowly, dragging out his words.

"You know...?" I repeat, sure that there must be a confused look decorating my face right now.

"I was awake before you ever woke up." He says cheekily and I honestly thought for a second I was going to slap that gorgeous smirk off of his face. The fact is I couldn't because I like him to much, so I just turn onto my side and away from him, his arms still keeping me close to him.

"Hey, hey, hey hunny! Turn around! I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again..." Shawn pleads, pulling me even closer.

I roll my eyes as he begs and turn around, like I'm sure he knew I would, "We both know you're lying to me Shawn."