Ch.30

Authors notes: What would we think if the next chapters as in Shawn's POV? Let me know so I can get writing, I've got some cool ideas of where the stories going to go from here:)

[India's POV ] - not edited

My heart is racing as we enter the door to our apartment. I'm sure that if you were close enough to me you would be able to hear it pumping loudly against the skin of my chest. Shawn is standing right behind me as we enter so I'm honestly surprised he can't hear my constant heartbeat.

Shawn reaches from behind me and switches on the light to the corridor then as per usual we both take our shoes and coats off. Shawn being the gentleman he is helps me take mine off as I struggle with the denim jacket and bag I'm wearing across my body.

Before he does though, he lets out a chuckle, to which I send him a glare but then he grabs my hand and pulls me towards him so he can help. He carefully lifts the bag from around my neck and places it on the floor. He then spins me around so my back's facing him and shimmies my, sorry, his jacket off.

Turning back around to face him I say, "Thank you buddie."

"No problem, m'lady." Shawn attempts a terrible British accent, sending me into fits of giggles. I don't think I've ever laughed as much as when I'm around Shawn. I like it, I like it a lot.

When I look up he's staring at my lips but then he averts them back to my eyes, I'm not going to lie, I really wanted him to kiss me. "I just wanted to say thank you for today. It was great, there's no other way to describe it. Just being with you was great."

His words sent my mouth up into a curved smile and I suffocated him in a hug, "The pleasure was all mine."

And then he simply kissed me on the nose as he does at random times. I could see his eyes flickering back to my lips as we stood there hugging and I would have kissed him back if he did but I have one last surprise left. I know for sure I would have gotten carried away if so, meaning I have to resist my temptation.

So I end up pulling away from the warmth of his body and asking, "Hey, would you be able to go and see if Aaliyah dropped that thing off from earlier, she said it would me in the living room." Time to put my plan into action.

"Yeah, of course babe. I'll meet you in there in a minute?" He asks, his head popping around the corner from where one corridor meets the other.

"Yeah, just got to sort something out quickly." I reply, trying not to sound too suspicious.

Shawn sends a nod my way and makes his way towards the living room. I immediately pull out my phone and text Aaliyah that he's coming and to be ready before tip toeing quietly behind where Shawn just walked.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

"Surprise!" I hear everyone shout out. I'm now standing beside Shawn who has a shocked look displayed on his face as he sees all his friends and family in front of him. My plan to throw a surprise birthday party had succeeded.

His parents and sister came up to him from within the crowd of party dressed people and brought him into a group hug. As he pulls away I notice he's still stunned, he keeps looking around him in shock.

"Who planned this?" He asks I'm his stunned state.

Aaliyah perks up at this moment and says, "Well I helped a little bit but it was your amazing girlfriend who had the big idea."

Shawn turns to where I'm standing with a blush on my face, "I shouldn't be surprised at all."

He then walks up to me and brings me into a tight hug, damn I love his hugs. Like it may sound like I'm exaggerating but his hugs are the best thing ever. My head rests comfortably on his chest as we do so and I can smell his cologne that I love so much. Aka, the one I also wear from time to time. Don't judge, as I said before, girls can like cologne too.