March 21, 19:00 Hours *12 Hours Until Discharge*

People are running around me. They're screaming, yelling out some names. They were trying to regroup. 

I looked down at the sidewalk was I was on. I looked at where my hands were, and faint blood was smeared along it. I lifted a hand, and there on it was a few scrapes that were trickling out blood. They weren't major, but they stung. I was too shocked to do anything but stare at my hands.

Something shook the ground. I looked around for the source. A huge popping sound pierced my ears. Smoke curled at the end of the block. I would see someone standing on the edge of a build board's ledge yelling a battle cry. They threw a bomb. They actually threw a bomb. They weren't like me who accidentally almost killed a kid. They purposely killed someone.

The person who was on the ledge was laughing. I could see some more people at the stairs under the build board. They were cheering as well. They all wore black clothes. I could see their hair was different bright colors. I thought that was odd. 

I felt myself get to my feet, and I went towards the explosion. People ran past me, ramming into my shoulders and such, but I was sturdy enough to not get knocked down. Why was I walking towards the explosion? What if another one went off? My body didn't listen to my brain as I walked on.

I faced the explosion. Body parts were blown everywhere, blood covering the windows of stores and the cement. Smoke danced around the area, filling my lungs. I wrinkled my nose a bit and looked up at the people on the build board.

There were seven of them. Their faces were painted with black paint, and their black clothes were torn for style. They all glared down at me, the one with purple hair grinned as well as glared. In his hand was an assault rifle.

"Look, boys," the guy said while looking at me, his voice loud and clear, "we got a little girl here waiting for death."

"Leave them alone." I didn't understand why I was sticking up for all these people. I never stood up for anyone. But now, I felt like it needed to happen. They killed people. They needed to know that wasn't okay on any level.

The purple-haired guy laughed. "Are you telling us what to do? Hobi, hit me."

The dark pink-haired guy gave the purple-haired guy a grenade. It had to be a similar one to the one they had threw at the crowd. I guessed the purple-haired guy was the leader, and the dark pink guy was named Hobi. Odd name.

"Put that down, you coward," I growled, taking off my jacket and throwing it to the ground below me. My skin was feverish, and the winter air felt amazing on it. "Face me head on. No weapons. No nothing. Only fists."

The leader grinned even wider. "You are one feisty girl. Never seen one like you." He gave Hobi the rifle and grenade, and rubbed his hands together. "You know what? Let's do this."

I bit my lip, gnawing on it. My fists clenched. My fingers popped. I watched the leader climb down. The guys started cheering him on, clapping a hand on his shoulder while he got by. He messed around as well, punching them and laughing. I just stared, my mouth pursed in a frown.

The leader came over to me, his grin making him look like a crazed criminal. He probably was if he was like this. He eyed my leather jacket. He stopped ten feet away from me, taking off his jacket and throwing it to the side like me. The guys cheered as he did.

"Go ahead," the leader said, egging me on. "Come get me. Let's not waste all night on this."

I pounced, knocking him to the ground. He was so surprised, I could keep him down. My fist flew, punching him repeatedly in the face. I could see his nose squirt blood, his lips splitting open. I kept punching. I could hear him calling out for me to stop, but I didn't.

He finally threw me off of him. He threw my far away enough to where I couldn't reach him. I scurried to my feet, my breath heaving. I could see the fog puffing out of my mouth as I caught my breath. The leader got to his knees, feeling his face. As he pulled his hand away, his hand was covered from blood all the way from the finger tips to his palm. His grin was replaced with a sly smile. 

He turned to me, and I was horrified at the sight. His nose seemed to be dislocated. Blood nonstop flowed out of the cut on his lip. His teeth were stained with blood. It looked like he just ate a corpse while fighting. "What's your name?"

"Get up," I said lowly.

"What's your name?"

"Get up, you bastard!"

He followed my directions, getting to his feet. He stumbled a bit, holding his head a bit. The guys saw his face. They started catcalling me. They teased the leader. They called him Namjoon. Another odd name. Foreign most likely.

He took a step towards me. "I said, what's your name?"

I looked at my hands. Now they had Namjoon and I's blood on them. My knuckles were split. My whole hand dripped with blood. I looked up at Namjoon. Then I bolted.

I heard yells behind me. Footsteps followed. I ran with all my might. As I ran, I remembered my leather jacket. I could replace that. I couldn't replace myself. I just had to leave it behind. I couldn't go back and get it.

A gun shot went off. Pain coursed through my shoulder. I screamed, falling to the ground. The pain was so tremendous, I passed out instantly.