March 22, 01:11 Hours *Less Than 6 Hours Until Discharge*

The party still raged on next door. I peeked out of the door before I went out of the bar. I didn't know if the gang was looking for me. If they were, then I was in major trouble. I needed to lay low and in the shadows without anyone coming after me. No one knew me. That was a plus. There was no name of me on the streets, so no one could track me down properly. That would come in handy.

I kept my hand close to the gun that was tucked back into my leggings. I took the back way of the buildings. People would be milling in front of the party building. If they saw me, they would know who I was. I made a great exit there, and I wasn't planning on going back in there anytime soon.

I watched the walls of the buildings. Most of them were brick, graffiti littering the back of them. I heard laughs and screams in the distance. The smell of a fire burning was in the air. The moon was the only thing that was guiding me through the dark alleyways. My face was becoming chapped from the sweat and tears. The blood on my hand was fluttering away in thin pieces. My shoulder throbbed, but I ignored it. It was best to ignore it for now.

Even from where the bar was, I could see what was the supermarket. A truck was parked out back, an unloading dock with boxes next to it. A body laid there next to the boxes. It must of been there for hours, because when I came up to it, the blood was dried up. The bullet wound went straight through the skull and into the brain, little droplets of blood falling from time to time. I covered my mouth, not daring to touch it. I felt like I was going to throw up. 

I made sure to silently pull my gun out at the doorway. It was wide open, but I heard voices inside, laughing and joking around. It must of been the gang. My grip tightened on my hand gun, my teeth slightly grinding. I couldn't go in shooting. That would blow my cover. I took a quick look around the side of the building, but there was no ladder. I would have to go through on my own.

I poked my head around the corner of the door carefully, making sure I couldn't see anyone. No one was there. I took my gun with my hand and pointed it, slowly making my way in. I stayed close to the wall just in case. I seemed to be in a back room, but another door was wide open, showing the market itself. That's where all the voices were coming from.

Hurrying over to the other door, I pressed myself against the wall next to it. The voices were louder, but they weren't very close. I could hear a faint conversation from the other room.

"That girl was weird. She just came, picked up Tucker, and left without a word. I wish you guys were there to see her."

"Was she hot?"

"Yeah, though she wasn't showin' much skin. Wearin' a pink hoodie and some leggings aren't much for me." I froze up. They were talking about me.

"Is Tucker alright?"

"Yeah. Keeps askin' for the girl. Once he finds out that she left, he's gonna be pissed." Good to know. Don't come across the guy I kissed again.

"Why did she even want to see those guys? If she's lookin' for a boyfriend, they aren't much of the type."

"Like I said, she came and left in a matter of minutes. A little suspicious I think."

"We should keep an eye out for her. Show her a piece of our minds."

I heard a dark chuckle. "Definitely. Maybe get her to show some skin it sounds like."

I shuddered at the thought. I never realized it, but the grip on my gun was becoming tighter by the second. I shook each hand out, one at a time to loosen them up. I couldn't let them get to my head. I needed that flag, then I was out of there. No guy(or girl) was going to get in my way tonight.