March 21, 20:45 Hours *Less Than 11 Hours Until Discharge*

Jimin led me through a small clothing store. Clothes were all over the floor, and there was even a bit of blood. I hugged my arms. I was starting to get cold since I didn't have a jacket. 

I was expecting Jimin to lead me to another door or something, but instead he brought me to a reclusive corner in the back of the store. The clothes racks were high enough for me to not look over. It also blocked out Jimin's height as well. 

Taking me off guard, Jimin grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to a bare wall. I squeaked a bit, my shoulder bursting with pain, then gave him a death glare. He was looking down at me with his brown eyes like I was a piece of meat. Why were these guys always hungry for excitement and romance?

He bit his lip a little, looking down at my own with hunger in his eyes. He wanted then badly. "Maybe just a taste... Namjoon would never know..."

I placed my palms on his chest and tried pushing him off. Who knew it would be so difficult to push someone away when your hands were bonded? "Get the hell off me, you delinquent." I didn't dare raise my voice. It would cause even more drama.

"Why? Don't you like me? A lot of girls at the club do."

I just gave him a weird look. "Am I one of those girls?"

He leaned into my face a little. "You're definitely a beauty like them."

I rolled my eyes. "Look, just leave me alone. I know you like me and all, but honestly, I don't need this right now. You guys already got me under your fist. I don't want to be wrapped around this even more."

He started leaned in closer. "Then why were you flirting with Jungkook? You know what? No. I need to see you for myself. I'll protect you from Jungkook. You're mine."

I thought quickly. I pulled my fist back secretly, then released it to his face. Of course my other hand followed, but it just added another punch. Jimin stumbled back while crying out in frustration, holding his face in pain. I made this time to bolt out of there in a full sprint.

It was a maze of racks. Clothes made me stumble, and the blood made me slip. In some of the aisles were some dead corpses, blood leaking out of their heads, stomachs, arms, every place you could imagine. My stomach was starting to turn at the sight of everything.

I could hear Jimin huffing behind me. This made my heart jump every time I would feel a swipe of his hand trying to grab me. Sometimes he would manage to grab my hair, and I would quickly yank my head free.

I saw the door. I was so close to it. I never noticed, but a huge pile of blood was on the floor right in front of me. I had tunnel vision, and so when I came across the puddle, I slipped. I fell on my stomach, the breath getting knocked out of me. I wheezed, coughing. My clothes were now soaked in the deep red, and I could feel it had already coagulated. I shuddered as I was yanked to my feet.

Jimin was the one that picked me up. He was out of breath, sweat starting to form. He kept tugging at my arm, causing me to cry out in pain. "Don't run away again! If you do, I will personally shoot you in the head!"

"Hey!" said another voice shouted. I looked to see another one of the guys. He had the same color hair as Jungkook and dark brown eyes. He wore black, tight leather pants, a button-up black shirt, and a black varsity jacket. He also wore a black bandanna in his hair as a headband. He stepped up to us, taking me away from Jimin. He tucked me under his arm protectively. "Leave her be, Jimin. I saw you in the corner. Go loot with Jungkook. I'll put her to work."

"Don't lay a hand on her," Jimin growled, taking a step back to go to the small warehouse in the back of the store. "I will know if you do."

With that, he turned and stormed off. The guy squeezed my shoulder while looking down. He gave me a smile that read that everything was okay. Nope, nothing was. He probably was like all the others.

He stepped away and looked at my appearance. The sight of the blood made his frown. "First off, you need new clothes. Yours are covered in blood and grime. Then we need to wash the blood off your skin. And you look a bit cold."

I gave a crazed, short laugh. It sounded like I was turning into one of them. "You think? I feel like I've been through Hell and back."

He chuckled a little, then started undoing my wrists' bonds. The rope was starting to irritate my skin. "Don't worry. I'll get you all cleaned and warmed up. Then we can do what we need to do. You are on our team after all."

That line had been replaying in my head the whole time. "What does that even mean?"

"That," the guy said, looking up at my eyes, smiling while undoing the last knot, "is meant to mean you're our property. Our rival stands no chance tonight. You're a smart girl. You're helping us out to defeat them. Namjoon already made the decision."

"Who even are you?"

"I'm Taehyung. Everyone calls our gang Beyond The Scene."