March 22, 04:16 Hours *Less Than 3 Hours Until Discharge*

We drove down the road, the windows down to let the cool air blow through the cab of the truck. The smell of smoke filled my nose. There was no more screams outside, just the sound of a car alarm going off. We must of been in a part of town that was abandoned. It was definitely a step up from being hit with rocks by drunken partiers. 

The bullet hole was still in the windshield from earlier. It only reminded me of the guy I ran over. As I looked even closer at the truck, in the driver seat was a dark liquid that could be taken as blood. I wasn't sure if it was from me, or from the guy on the loading dock behind the grocery store. Both the bullet hole and the blood made me sick all over again.

As Jimin asked me how things went when no one was around, I told him my truthful story. From when I went to the bar next door, to the party to see them, how I got pulled out of the room, when I stumbled out of the party, bandaged my shoulder with the sleeve, and what happened at the store. Even he laughed when I told him about how the people who were chasing me completely overlooked where I was. But as I told him about my escape, a lump started forming in my throat as I described how I ran over the guy. He went silent after that.

We stopped at a street that seemed a bit familiar. We must of been close to the party. Jimin turned off the truck by the wires under the steering wheel, then leaned his head against the headrest, his eyes closed.

"Aren't we going?" I asked, my hand on the door handle. I watched him closely as his chest rose and fell, his face completely calm. But I knew he was silently freaking out. I was doing the same. I just wanted to get this all over with.

"I need you to stay back, please," he said quietly, his eyes still closed. I could hear a strain in his voice, like he was holding something off to the side. "If you hit that shoulder or pull it one more time, you're sure to bleed out. You've been super lucky lately, and I can't risk you getting hurt. Namjoon would kill me if you did."

"I'm fine, though!" I exclaimed. I tried ignoring the small, numbing pain in my shoulder. That wasn't helping my case. "Please don't let me stay back! Look, I've been throwing up and shaking, but I'm all good now. I just needed to get it out of my system. Until seven, I'm going to be helping you as much as possible."

"Just stay in the effing truck!" Jimin suddenly yelled, making me jump. I stared with wide eyes as he looked at me, a scowl on his face. I suddenly wished I hadn't been so insistent. "Stay in here, and I'll be back in an hour or so. Don't move a muscle. I'm not planning on you dying tonight, or Namjoon killing me. So stay in here, and don't attract any attention. Got it?"

I nodded, my hands tightening into fists. My heart was pounding, adrenaline coursing through my veins. I hated feeling afraid, but for this reason, I could understand.

With a sigh, Jimin pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why am I yelling at her like an angry parent?" he muttered, his eyes closed. He looked stressed. I felt like I was being treated like a small child. He had a point.

"Just stay here, okay?" he said quietly this time, turning back to me, a small scowl still on his face. He seemed to plead with his eyes. I bit my lip. "I know that I shot you in your shoulder, and I've been a perv as well, but this is for your own good. I can't have you bleeding out. If you stay back, you're causing the guys less pain."

I wanted to fight back, saying something along the line that I was a pain in the ass, but I kept my mouth shut. "Okay," I said quietly, looking out the windshield, daring not to meet my eyes with his. I understood his concern, but I also was a part of this team. They weren't going to stop me from helping out. 

Another sigh, and his door opened. A rush of cold wind whipped through, my shoulders huddling together in reaction. The door then shut, his footsteps echoing away. Soon I was left in a silence of the wind howling, seeming to have a melody of whistling to it as well.