March 21, 23:28 Hours *Less Than 8 Hours Until Discharge*

Jungkook's eyes blazed with a fire behind them. The more I stared at them, the more I wanted to hide. 

I watched as he hurried over to me. As he did, he grabbed my hair. I squeaked a little, not expecting him to take his anger out on me. But with a surprise, he slammed me into the wall and kissed me just as hungrily as Taehyung did. My shoulder exploded with pain. I tried slipping away from him, but it was no use. I was trapped in his grip, one hand clenching my hair, and the other pushing my waist against the wall.

As soon as the kiss started, Jungkook was thrown off me. I stayed plastered to the wall, too much in shock. My scalp, lip, and shoulder were hurting. With wide eyes, I only saw the flashlight fall out of Jungkook's hands, rolling on the ground. I heard scuffling of feet just feet away from me.

I shook myself out of my daze. I needed to stop them before one of them got killed(I knew that had to be a possibility). I lunged at the flashlight, fumbling to point it at the guys. To my behold, they were throwing punches and pushing each other around. 

"Jungkook, Taehyung, stop!" I heard a voice say from the other end of the tunnel. There stood Namjoon and the rest of the guys. Jimin and Hobi were grinning while the other three had scowls. 

"JUNGKOOK. TAEHYUNG." Namjoon looked like he was about to slug both of the boys. He stepped towards them, grabbing Jungkook by the back of his shirt, throwing him to the side. Taehyung stopped, breathing heavily. He looked wild, a grin on his face. He now had a black eye to match his swollen and bruised jaw.

"What the hell is this about?!" Namjoon yelled at the boys, looking at the two with a fire in his eyes. I knew I was going to be in trouble in a matter of seconds.

"Taehyung kissed Y/N," Jungkook hissed, glaring at Tae. The sewer went silent except for the sound of us breathing. My hands started shaking, the light of the flashlight quaking along with it.

"But Jungkook kissed her, too," Taehyung retorted, the grin that was on his face disappearing. 

Namjoon rolled his eyes, walking over to me. He snatched the flashlight out of my hand, grabbing my elbow in his other hand. I yelped a bit. His grip was harsh. I should've been expecting it, knowing him. 

"She's staying with me until we get there," Namjoon proclaimed. "Unless someone wants to watch her that isn't Taehyung or Jungkook."

Jimin's hand suddenly bolted up, a grin on his face. "I will."

I swallowed down some bile. Jimin? Really? Was I ever going to get a break from these boys? 

Namjoon released my elbow, and pushed me towards Jimin. I stumbled a bit, but he caught me as I fell towards him. I saw him grin out of the corner of my eye while he placed a hand on my back. "I guess you're stuck with me, sweetheart."

"Just amazing," I grumbled to myself, just low enough to where they couldn't hear the sarcastic words I said.

We started off again down the sewers, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Namjoon in the front. I could tell Namjoon wasn't a fan of babysitting the two guys, but if it meant us getting on with the task, it had to be done.

I could feel Jimin's hand that was on my back, slowly sliding down. When he was at my lower back, I smacked him, stepping away. I accidentally ran into Jin, but he seemed unfazed. I decided to leave it be, going back to concentrating on Jimin. Whenever he would wrap his arm around my shoulders or place a hand on my back, I would walk away from him slightly. I knew better than to fully leave him. If I did, I would be yelled at by Namjoon.

Soon we came to a ladder on the side of the wall. I had seen a few as we walked, but Namjoon decided to stop at this one. This must of been where we would enter enemy territory.

As we all grouped around Namjoon, he started talking. "When we get up there, draw your weapons. We don't know if we'll get ambushed. Yoongi, guide Y/N as far as you can to the flag. At any point, you can leave her to go get it herself. We'll be following close behind, but we'll also be distracting them. They'll most likely think you're gone, Yoongi, so I suggest coming back to us as fast as you can. Y/N, Yoongi will give you directions on what to do. Is that clear?"

I nodded. I was chewing at the inside of my cheek. I was starting to get antsy. My adrenaline was rushing, my heart pumping. I bounced on the balls of my feet, ready to spring into action. This is where I came in handy. I needed to stand tall and show my skill. What would happen if I failed, though?

"Yoongi, Y/N, stay down here for about five minutes after we go up. If you hear gun shots, Yoongi, you know another entrance to go to."

"Yes, sir."

"Alright. The rest of you, come with me. We're covering these two. Do not leave your positions."

Everyone nodded, but I could feel Jungkook's and Taehyung's eyes on me. I could feel that they wanted to follow me and Yoongi. Hopefully Namjoon's orders keep them where they need to be.

I watched as they all climbed up the ladder, one by one. Namjoon went first, then the rest. The last person was Jin, who was almost pushing Jimin up the ladder. Jimin kept looking down at me, grinning. I just frowned. Finally, they all disappeared above ground.

"Now we wait," Yoongi said, setting his watch for five minutes. I just stayed silent, listening for gun shots. It was just a waiting game now.