March 22, 00:06 Hours *Less Than 7 Hours Until Discharge*

I had to scour around the bar for any articles of clothing. Wearing all black wasn't something that was going to be taken lightly. I found a light pink hoodie, which would work. I couldn't switch anything out for my tank top, leggings, or boots, which was a shame. To cover up my tank top, I zipped up my hoodie, blocking it out. That would have to do.

Sucking in a pungent smell of alcohol that was all over the floor, I slipped out into the night and walked straight towards the building with the party in it. I could feel my heart pounding at each beat of the music in there. I just needed to slip in through the door and act flirtatious.

That's what I did. No one noticed me come through the door. It wasn't like someone could hear me. The music was blaring, the bass humming. I looked around. I couldn't determine what this type of building would be used for. It was an open area with a clear staircase in the corner. There were some rooms off to the side, but most people lingered around, having fun and drinking. As I suspected, there were party girls there flirting with some guys. Some of the girls were revealing more than I could ever. The guys had on some jacket, and it was only a few of them. I couldn't determine the words on the jackets, but they were black with white lettering on the front, sleeves, and back. Those had to be the gang members.

I guess I must of been staring, because someone's hand landed on my shoulder, spinning me around to see them. My shoulder jolted with pain. I held in a small cry. In front of me was a tall guy that was handsome. He had on the jacket. A gang member.

"I've never seen you around here before," he said, looking me up and down. He had a lustful look in his eyes. "What makes you think you can come here?"

I forced a smile, taking a strand of my hair and twirling it in between my fingers. I leaned on one leg to make my hip slightly jut out. This was the best I got. "My friend brought me tonight. She said this place was party central."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "You're friend? Where's your friend?"

I took a quick look around. My eyes settled on a girl with chocolate colored skin, her black hair in pretty curls. She had on shorts and a short crop top, which seemed unseasonable at the moment. I pointed to her. "She's right there, silly."

"You mean Maggie?"

I nodded, now clasping my hands in front of me, keeping the charming smile on my face. I was winning. "Yep."

He smiled back then. "Well, if your a friend of Maggie's, you're okay in my book." He grabbed my wrist, pulling me closer to him. His other hand landed on my back, seeming to keep me trapped. I held my breath slightly, but kept on smiling as I placed my free hand on his chest to keep him at a distance I was comfortable with.

"Did anyone tell you you're a beautiful girl?" the guy said, looking at my lips hungrily. I had to keep myself from slapping him.

"I like it when you say it," I said back, wrinkling my nose teasingly. I hated myself from doing that. It felt awkward in my opinion.

He started leaning in closer to my face, pressing me against him. "Well, you are. Trust me, I can make you feel like one as well."

I had to keep myself from cringing. I hated the sound of that. He was really close to my face now. As he leaned in for my lips, I turned away, hovering them over his ear. "I heard you caught them tonight."

I felt him freeze up in my grip. "Apparently you eavesdrop into conversations, babe."

I gritted my teeth, but kept talking in a soothing, flirtatious way. "I actually didn't eavesdrop. I watched you bring them in here. I want to see them for myself. I always wanted to know what cowards they are."