March 22, 05:22 Hours *Less Than 2 Hours Until Discharge*

I never remembered flying through the air, only my body swinging to the side slightly as I gripped the windowsill. I tried my best to grab onto the ledge with only one arm(the one that didn't have the bullet wound), but I had to grab some of the weight with the other arm. My teeth were gritted, the wound starting to burn. I felt my feet kick at the side of the building, trying to climb up. After what seemed like forever, I had my torso in the window, enough to where I could slip myself in. I finally made it.

I somehow managed to roll into the room, stopping on my back. I looked up at the ceiling, but when I heard a few confused groans, I popped right up, looking around the room. I forgot all about the pain in my shoulder.

All the guys were still lined up. Jungkook's head laid in Jin's lap, sleeping. Taehyung had his knees pulled to his chest, his forehead against them. Yoongi's head was leaning against Namjoon's shoulder, sleeping soundly. Hobi stared at me with wide eyes with Namjoon and Jin. None of us said a word for close to a minute.

Taehyung raised his head up, his eyes slightly drooping. When he saw me, his eyes widened just like the other three. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" he whispered, looking at the door. I knew he was waiting for someone to walk in on our little meet and greet, but I tried ignoring it as best as I could.

"I came to save you guys," I said quietly, crawling over to Jungkook and Jin. As I pulled out the small, black pocket knife I snagged, I looked at Jungkook's hands. They were bonded together again with the duct tape. "I'd thought you need some help."

Jungkook's eyes opened, looking at me sleepily. He didn't say a word to me as I started cutting into his bonds. It only took me a few seconds, but I could feel his eyes watching me the whole time. I felt pressured. I couldn't help but think of how he'd been flirting with me all night.

As I started cutting Jin's bonds, Namjoon started talking. "Why are you so pale? And what happened to Jimin? Didn't be find you? You couldn't have done this all yourself. That would be ridiculous."

"I got the flag on my own." Jin was now done, and I moved onto Taehyung. "I hotwired a truck, killed a guy with the truck, drove to the base, and put the flag away in a safe place. But I got sick, passed out for a few hours, and found Jimin by my side when I woke up. That's probably why I look so pale."

The room went silent for a minute. I was now done with Taehyung and Hobi, moving onto Namjoon. He looked me in the eyes, his eyebrows raised. He still looked a bit foggy from the drugs. "I guess I underestimated your powers."

I gave a quick, dry laugh, taking one last saw at the duct tape stuck to his feet. "You really did. Did you really think I would fail the mission and not save you at the same time?"

He was peeling the duct tape off the hem of his sleeves as his gave me a side look. "I thought you would back out on us."

Last but not least, I started cutting through Yoongi's bonds. He smiled at me as I did. "We're some type of family, I guess? I don't know. Some crappy sappy stuff like that. But whatever the situation, I got you guys' back."

As soon as Yoongi's bonds were cut, I bounced to my feet. "Get up. We're leaving. I hope you guys can pull a stunt, because that jump out there is going to take an ounce of courage."

The all started to smile, looking at each other with grins. They were starting to be their old selves again. I smiled as well, walking quietly to the window. The cold breeze hit my face like a punch. The smell of smoke filled my nose. The sun would be up soon. We were going to make it on time. I felt my heart pounding with excitement.

I turned to the guys, stepping to the side of the window. "Jimin's at the bottom. Jump to the fire escape, and then go down from there. I'll follow after the last of you gets out of here. No man gets left behind."