March 21, 23:03 Hours *Less Than 8 Hours Until Discharge*

If you call walking through the sewers fun, then you'd be best friends with Namjoon.

Before we had came there, Yoongi(which I found to be the most helpful person out of the group) told me what was happening. He said on the streets were too dangerous for us to walk, and we would get caught easily. Apparently we were going into enemy territory, and we needed to be careful. If not, we could get shot and killed. Namjoon didn't want that(surprise, surprise), so now we were sneaking through the stinky sewers. 

I wrinkled my nose as we walked along. I wasn't expecting my night to go like this. I was hoping to walk around Time Square as normal like every night, but whatever this thing was called--the Purge, right?-- ruined everything I had planned. Just wondrous.

"Are we there yet?" I asked. My feet were starting to ache. My shoulder was slightly in pain. It was like something was slowly digging into my shoulder blade. I was really starting to hate Jimin.

"Damn, Y/N. You sound like a little kid," Jin said. He was in front of me, yet his voice echoed through the sewer. It sounded louder than intended.

"We'll be there in a few minutes," Namjoon said without emotion. "I'll let you guys know when we're there."

I sighed. My eyes were still adjusting to the darkness. Namjoon was leading us along, so he had the flashlight. I was in the very back. I heard someone walking beside me, but I didn't know who it was. That concerned me a bit.

A few more minutes ticked by with only the sound of footsteps filling the cavern. My shoulder was starting to hurt more. In reaction, I was starting to breathe heavier. My pulse was quickening. I bit my lip to keep myself quiet so no one would hear me struggling. I couldn't have that happen. I needed to be strong.

All of a sudden, someone's hand grabbed my wrist and the other one on my mouth. I felt my eyes widen, and they led me away from the group and around a corner. Namjoon's flashlight was now gone, leaving me in darkness.

I was pushed against a wall, the hand from my mouth disappearing. I opened my mouth to say something, but someone's lips crashed into mine. I was suddenly frozen in time, my body stopping. The pressure on my shoulder from the wall was greater, pain coursing through my body, but I didn't make a peep.

The person felt me not doing anything, and they pulled away. They leaned their forehead against mine, their breath quickened a bit, probably from excitement. Their hands were on my waist, holding me against the wall.

"Get off me, Jungkook," I whispered. I kept my voice even and calm. I was terrified, but I forced that down. I couldn't help but feel my heart flutter as well.

"I'm not Jungkook," the voice said quietly. The voice was deeper than most of the members. That made me shudder. I knew exactly who it was.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" I asked. My hands placed themselves on his shoulders. 

His lips gave a small kiss above my mouth before speaking. "You shouldn't be with Jungkook."

I gave a small, dry laugh. I could hear their footsteps getting farther away by the minute. "You think I don't know that? Tae, I know what I'm doing. And why aren't you worried about Jimin? He's been hitting on me."

It was his turn to laugh. "Jimin has no chance with you. I've seen the way you look at him. It's amusing in my opinion. But with Jungkook..."

I swallowed a bit, a shaky breath coming from my mouth. My head was starting to swim. "I don't know, Tae. It's all a huge jumble right now. I don't know what to think of anything. Let's just leave this for now."

"You'll just keep flirting with him." His hands moved to my hips, squeezing them tightly. 

"I understand you like me. Please just leave it for now. That's not our main concern tonight. In the morning we'll understand the situation more."

He sighed. "I understand. I understand that you'll just keep taunting me with Jungkook."

"That's not wha--"

"It is. I see it every time, Y/N. Don't doubt it."

"Please just underst--"

"I see what I see. Don't change my mind."

"Taehyung--"

"Nope."

Anger boiled in my chest. Without thinking, I smashed my lips into his, my arms wrapping around his neck. I felt him stiffen for a second, before he melted into the kiss. His lips were rough and hungry. My brain was fogged as I answered back with the same reaction, trying to get as close to him as possible. He pressed me up against the wall, my shoulder feeling like a dagger was stabbing it. In between each kiss, I would whimper at the pain softly, but I was starting to forget it at each kiss. 

My anger was calming down. As it did, Taehyung moved his mouth across my jawline and up to my forehead. His lips stopped right in between my eyes. I couldn't see him through the darkness, but I felt his hands still on my hips, his lips against my face. His body was slightly pressed against mine, keeping me trapped between him and the wall. 

I never noticed it before, but I heard footsteps close to us. My eyes widened when I saw a light around the corner. All of a sudden, there stood Jungkook with the flashlight looking at us. I pushed Tae off me, backing away from him. 

When Taehyung saw Jungkook, he grinned. "Hey, Kook."