March 21, 20:36 Hours *Less Than 11 Hours Until Discharge*

I woke up to being in a small warehouse. My hands were tied together, along with my feet. I sat on the floor against a wall. I faced a metal door with a hole in it for a window. Boxes and tall shelves were around me. It was all quiet except for a rumble of a generator in another room.

My shoulder ached. As soon as I moved it, it would burst with pain. I tried keeping still as much as possible, but each breath was like stabbing a knife into the blade of the shoulder.

The door suddenly opened to the warehouse. There in front of me was one of the guys I had saw at the build board. He had the same black clothes one. He had a back T-shirt, black torn skinny jeans, and black and white shoes. His hair was a chestnut color. He had sort of a baby face, yet it was still handsome.

He smiled at me being awake. "How's your shoulder?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "How do you know about my shoulder?"

"You got shot there. I watched Jimin shoot you."

My voice got caught in my throat. He watched me get shot? No one helped? I remembered what happened. I got Namjoon's face all bloodied. My heart fluttered at that thought. "Is Namjoon's nose broken?"

The guy chuckled and nodded his head. I liked his easy-going manner. It was nice to see a break through everything. But I could still see an evil to him like the others. "Yep. You did a good deal on him."

A choked laugh came out of my mouth. "Good."

I watched as the guy came over to me. He crouched down in front of me, taking my chin into his hand firmly. His eyes were warm and comforting, but I knew his intentions. I watched as his face neared, stopping only inches away.

"What's your name?" he asked smoothly, his eyes drifting to my lips.

"Y/N," I answered back plainly. I didn't want to show him he was having an effect on me. Yes, my heart was fluttering and I was a nervous wreck, but he was doing this on purpose. I couldn't let myself give in.

"Well, Y/N, I'm Jungkook. It's very nice to meet you."

"You too."

His mouth drifted over to one of my ears, his warm breath hitting my neck. "You know, I like girls like you. You got some authority. How would you feel if I kissed you right here and now?"

I grinned a little to myself. Thankfully he couldn't see it. "I would be very surprised."

"And why is that?"

"Because that's just a bit too fast, don't you think?"

He chuckled, pulling his head away from mine. He still stayed crouched next to me, but took his hand away from my chin. He grinned at me, his eyes sparkling. "I see what game you're playing."

Good. He was still hooked. "And what is that?"

He shook his head, laughing softly. "You want to play like that?" Suddenly, his hands trapped me inside of his arms, his face just inches away from mine again. His brown hair fell into his eyes, a grin on his face. It was that crazed grin. "We'll play like that, darling."

Suddenly the door opened behind Jungkook. I peeked over to see who it was, and found a guy with a light, bright pink hair. At the sight of us, he growled. I saw Jungkook out of the corner of my eye roll his own.

"Jungkook, get away from the girl," said the guy at the door. He crossed his arms over his chest. "Namjoon isn't going to be happy with you."

Before Jungkook could back away, he whispered to me, "This isn't over," then got up, looking at the guy in the doorway. "Jimin, I was just getting her name. No need to get worked up."

"Then what's her name?" the guy, Jimin, said while taking a step closer to Jungkook. "If you don't know, I'm going to tell Namjoon what happened."

"It's Y/N," Jungkook said, pushing Jimin a little. "You happy now?"

Jimin turned to me now. "Is your name Y/N? If it isn't, speak now or forever hold your peace."

"It's my name," I spoke, keeping my chin up. "And I hear you're Jimin. You're the one who shot me in the shoulder."

He turned his attention back to Jungkook, a fire burning in his eyes. "I told you not to tell her!"

Jungkook shrugged. "Sorry."

Jimin suddenly threw a punch at Jungkook, knocking him straight in the jaw. Jungkook cried out in anger, then proceeded to jump on Jimin. As he did, a guy with dark brown hair stepped into the doorway, tearing the two apart. The guy looked at me, surveying my appearance.

"She looks well enough," the guy said.

"Let us go, Jin!" Jungkook yelled, trying to hit Jimin. "Let me at him!"

The guy, Jin, sighed. "Jimin, take her to Taehyung. He'll put her to work while you two go looting."

"Fine," Jimin said. He backed away and came over to me, untying my ankle bonds. He looked up at me. "You're on our team now."