March 21, 21:35 Hours *Less Than 10 Hours Until Discharge*

I made back to the clothes store in one piece, leaving Hobi back in the restaurant. He said he needed to scout for something. I didn't ask what. He wouldn't tell me anyways. All they have is classified information.

At the clothes store, I walked into the building, and found Jungkook at the front counter polishing a pistol. When he saw me, a grin crossed his face like he found a prize to take.

"I've been waiting for you, Y/N," he said, placing the pistol on the counter and coming towards me. "Tae said you went out to collect money. Also, he said something about you wanting to join."

"Where's Namjoon?" I said plainly, looking around. "I need to speak with him."

Jungkook stepped towards me, grabbing my wrist. He pulled me close to him, his face next to my ear. "What made you want to join us? You stood up for those people at Time Square. What makes you think that you're cut out for this job?"

I turned to his face, my eyes glaring. He looked like he was going to snap at me any second, like he wanted to attack. I kept my ground, my teeth clenched. "I need a change. I'm strong enough to join. I'm smarter than all of you. I'm going to get you out of your messes. Is that good enough for you?"

He let go of my wrist. His eyes were a wild fire, angry and spreading. I could see his body trembling from anger. "You think we're not smart, sweetheart? Let me tell you, some of us are smarter than you think. Who saw you as a perfect object for us to use in these twelve hours? Namjoon. Namjoon is smarter than you'll ever be, and don't doubt that. He'll snap in a second, threatening to leave you to the wolves. He knows your deepest, darkest secrets. He knows how to get things out of people. Don't ever think he's not smarter than you."

I didn't say anything. I knew if I talked back, something would happen. I just jerked my wrist out of his grip and glared. When he saw my silence, he nodded, stepping away. "Good, you understand."

"Jungkook!" someone yelled on the other side of the store. Their voice was growing closer. It was a voice I had never heard before, which only meant it was the last member that I hadn't met yet.

At the end of one of the clothing aisles was the last member. He had black hair with the tips of them a turquoise color. He wore a black drawstring hoodie, a black T-shirt with some holes in it, and black ripped up jeans with some black sneakers. His pale skin seemed to glow a little, and his eyes looked a bit tired like he hadn't slept for ages. At the sight of me, his eyebrows perked up, a smile tugging at his lips. "Is this the girl we're using for the night?"

"Yeah," Jungkook replied, but he stepped in front of me, seeming to block the guy away fro my vision. "What do you need, Yoongi?"

"I need some help on the van," he said, throwing his thumb over his shoulder like he was pointing at something. "I can't lift something up, and I know you're the man to go to when something like this is needed."

"Sure," Jungkook said, shrugging. His head turned to me, and said, "You probably should come. Don't need some weird pervert capturing you."

"I got her," someone said from behind us. I turned around, and there was Jimin with a sparkle in his eyes. His arms were crossed over his chest while a smile begged to break free. "Go help Hyung, Kook. I got the girl."

I clenched my fists, my teeth gritting. I now had the sharp tongue come out. "Who says who gets me?"

They all looked at me, but I only stared at Yoongi, who was now grinning. He seemed to be holding back a laugh as he said defensively, "I'm not saying anything, princess. It's all these two."

"Just leave me alone, would you?" I turned on my heel, pushing past Jungkook. I could feel him swipe for me, his hand grazing my back. I was too quick for him. I marched to the door, but through the glass I could see Hobi walking his way towards us. He grinned at the sight of me.

I turned around again, groaning. "I demand to see Namjoon!" I yelled at the guys while slightly stomping my foot. It looked like Jimin and Yoongi were about to burst out laughing.

"Where is Namjoon anyways?" Jungkook said, turning to Yoongi like he knew the answer. He probably did.

"I'm here," a voice growled from behind Yoongi. We all looked and found Namjoon standing there, seeming quite annoyed at us.