Q&A

All of you asked questions all last week, so here I am with the characters to answer all of your questions. <3

OneSarcasticAsshole: What is heartbeat?
Author: I literally have no clue what you're asking. If you want me to outlay the heart and its blood flow, I will gladly do that, but according to you, you don't like "big words." 
Sorry for this passive aggressive paragraph. He's my friend, so I bully him a lot, like mapping out the heart in front of him lol.

sinisterchibiender: Are all of them big perverts?
Chevrolx: Are they Perverts?
Author: Everyone is a pervert in their own way, if we're being real, but from this Purge, it seems like the maknaes are all perverts, but they're all still super sweet and nice. They treat Y/N like a little sister as time goes on, as I will explain later on.

Agust--D: How are you?
Author: I'm doing so much better than before in the end of March and the beginning of June. Thank you very much for asking. I'm just kind of dragging my feet at this point, though. I don't really feel like getting any work done since my school gave me homework for the summer since I go to a special science school. I feel a whole lot better that school is done for the summer, though. Thank you for your consideration! <3

Anastasia_Bangtan: Who is the best kisser Y/N?
Y/N: Uhhh . . . 
Author: *shakes head*
Y/N: *eyes wide open* I don't have an opinion to share at this point in time. 

Bee_Tae_Ess_: Are you a HOLOsexual?
Author: Is it bad that I know what that is? Hahaha. Yes, I do consider myself a holosexual, but my sister is a full blown holosexual. She has a holo bag, holo salt scrub, holo everything. My mom thinks she's crazy. I watch Cristine sometimes when I need nail art ideas. I'm a nail artist myself. A lot of people like my nails and what I do to them. I grow out my nails as well and keep them healthy. My thumbs are the hardest to maintain, though, especially when you have long hair and run your fingers through it. My piece of advice to grow out your nails: don't do stupid crap to them like opening a soda can or pick at something that's harder than your nails. Then they're sure to break.

gelv1230: What happened to her parents like did they not even care about her
Chevrolx: After the Purge, Did her parents Start looking for her, or not?
Author: Her parents did start looking for her. They did find her one day, but she told them that she was happy where she was at. They never really did question her, so they let her go do her own thing. 

Chevrolx: How does she live With Bangtan?
Author: It's like every other family, except they live up on that billboard. It's a tight space, but people are in and out all the time doing their own things. It's a busy household with multiple tasks going on.

Chevrolx: Is she now an oficial member of the Gang?
Namjoon: She is. She has gone through what he have gone through before, so now she's like family. Plus, I don't think she's going to leave our sides anytime soon.

Chevrolx: What happened To the other gang? (The enemy's)
Namjoon: They never knew who Y/N was. They could never pinpoint her down. They had no clue how we escaped either. When Y/N had blacked out during the last few hours of the Purge, I had to hide because I was lagging behind with her in my arms. The other guys ran while I hid. It was a waiting game while Y/N died slowly, but we got out of there without seeing us. They never bother with us anymore. Not after we joined the underground mafia.