March 22, 03:53 Hours *Less Than 4 Hours Until Discharge*

While I slept, I heard someone moving around, saying some things. But that was the only voice. My body shook. Something warm was against me, like a blanket. Who was here with me? Wasn't the guys trapped in the hands of the rival gang? Were they let go? Could they be safe? I wanted to wake up to know.

Finally, my wish came true. My eyes were like weights, but I managed to open them. They wanted to snap back shut. I forced them to stay open. Above me was a face. From the sleep, my vision was blurry. The face looked familiar, a frown on their face. My body wouldn't allow me to move. I couldn't talk. But when the person saw me wake up, I saw their eyes widen.

"Are you alright?" the voice said, their tone higher than Taehyung's or Namjoon's. It sounded a lot like . . . Jimin. "Do you feel nauseous? Have a headache? Does your shoulder hurt?"

As soon as the voice said that, all of that crashed down on me. Bile exploded from my mouth, and I turned over, getting on my hands and knees, throwing up all over the floor. Well, I could move again at least. But after two bouts of acid breaking through, I was dry heaving all over again. The person's hand was on my back, rubbing it gently.

The dry heaving ended, and I was shaking all over. The cold air was hitting me. My shoulder throbbed with pain, my brain feeling like it was rolling around in my head. I felt like I couldn't move without throwing up all over again.

"Come sit and have some food," the voice said, their hand still rubbing my back gently. "You need something in your stomach."

"The boys," I croaked out. My fists clenched, my nails digging into my palms. "I need to get them."

"We'll worry about that later. Right now, you need to focus on yourself."

"I said, I need to go get Namjoon and the guys!" A wave of nausea hit me, but I swallowed down what little was still in my stomach.

"I'll do it later. You need to stay here and rest. You've done too much, and you're too overwhelmed to even sit still without barfing your brains out."

I turned my head to see who was talking. To confirm my suspicions, Jimin sat there with a stern expression on his face, unlike the flirtatious one he had been giving me all night. I felt my eyes widen, and I fell onto my butt, looking at him with disbelief. "How...?"

I watched as he grabbed something out of a bag near him, and passed me some apple slices in a baggy. I would've laughed, but I was too shocked. I grabbed them, all the pain gone. It was just me, Jimin, and the thick awkwardness in the air between us.

"I escaped," he explained. When he didn't see me open them, he took the package from me, tearing it open, and handing it back without mentioning it. "I'm still drugged up, but the past few hours have been for me to calm down. I knew you would be here, so I walked all the way here. It was like being drunk, wobbling and laughing. But when I saw you throwing up over the side of the billboard, I knew something was wrong."

I took an apple slice and nibbled on it. My stomach was grumbling for food. "How did you escape?"

"They have poor security. They never even took the knife out of the room when Jungkook knocked it out of your hand. I crawled over to it, and cut myself out of the bonds. Thank goodness I never cut myself. Namjoon just said for me to go. He said you'd probably need help. When I did come across you, I knew he was right." He stared down at his hands, looking like he was staring off into space. He was still drugged up, I could tell.

I had already finished the first apple slice, and I was onto the second. "I hate Namjoon. He thinks I can't handle things, but I can. I got the flag, and I was going to save you guys. Why is he such an ass to me?"

Jimin looked up at me. It was weird to see him serious. "He's acting this way because he's treating you like a little sister. He doesn't want you in harm's way. If he lost you to something, he wouldn't forgive himself. He's the same with all of us, but he just doesn't show it."

"But he sent me after that robot in the warehouse." I was done with my second apple slice. My stomach begged for more food, but I was afraid to throw it all up. I placed them to the side, but as I did, Jimin gave them back to me, seeming to tell me to keep eating.

"He did that because he knew it was an easy task," he explained, watching me eat my third apple slice. "He knows you're not one to stand in the background. You want to partake in things. He knew if he gave you that job, you wouldn't screw it up."

"And I did screw it up."

Jimin laughed a bit. "You did. I don't know how you could."

I laughed along, now done with a fourth apple slice. "Well, I got the flag, and I want to save them from those bastards of a gang. I already had to kiss one to even get in there. I have unfinished business that I want to face them with."

"Kiss one of them? Wow, you're such a player, Y/N," Jimin joked, a grin on his face. "From Taehyung to Jungkook to a member of the opposite gang, you're worse than me on a Friday night."

I grinned back. I couldn't even notice the pain anymore, my stomach starting to settle as well. "That's me. Playing the strings of all guys, maybe even some girls, hearts."

He laughed a bit, smiling broadly. "Maybe you can play with my heart strings."

I went too far. I just kept on a smile, still nibbling on an apple slice. I only had a few left. "Maybe one day. But right now, I need to get ready to go get the guys. Did you put the flag somewhere safe yet?" Taking his mind off the player stuff would bring him away from anymore run ins unlike Jungkook and Taehyung.

He seemed a bit confused about the dismissing the topic, but he pointed over to the other side of the tent like structure where the flag hung on a pole that was supporting the structure. "Right there."

I nodded. "Perfect. Let me just grab my jacket, and we can head out."

"Y/N, I don't think that's a good--"

I stood up, Jimin standing up with me, but as I was about to stand up straight, my legs gave out. I yelped a bit, but Jimin caught me, supporting me against him. He was a few inches taller than me, so he looked down into my eyes, both of us locking each other's together. Silence fell upon us.

Clearing my throat, I pushed him away. My legs were wobbly, but I could stand up now. I could feel my cheeks lighting up with blush. Hopefully the darkness hid them. I grabbed my coat, but the bandage around my shoulder didn't feel right. I looked and found a normal bandage was there instead of the pink sleeve. I gave it a weird look.

"I thought you'd need a new bandage," Jimin said. His face was expressionless. I think he was still trying to comprehend him catching me.

"Thanks," I muttered, sliding my coat on. My pistol was next to where my jacket had been, so I grabbed that, tucking it back into my leggings. I kept my eyes off him, hoping to forget what had just happened. My knees were shaking from my weight.

"You really should stay here. You don't have the strength."

I gave him a glare, checking my pocket for the small knife. It was still there. "I'm going, and there's no argument about this. That is final. I told you, I have unfinished business with them."

His mouth was pursed, but he knew he wouldn't change my mind. "Fine. Just be careful."

I rolled my eyes. "I will, Mom. I have you anyways."

He sighed. "Alright. Let's go."