March 21, 23:48 Hours *Less Than 8 Hours Until Discharge*

I watched Yoongi's watch over his shoulder. Two minutes had already passed by, and my heart was pounding. I wiped my palms on my pants, sweat building up on them. I couldn't imagine what was going on up on the surface. We heard nothing yet, which I took to be a good thing. But just as the watch hit the three minute mark, things took a turn.

Taking me by surprise, Yoongi turned and pushed me away. I yelped a little, stumbling onto my butt. I gave him a look that said, "Why the hell did you do that?" but he pointed into the darkness. I saw him mouth, "Run."

I opened my mouth to say something, but as I did, the sewer lid where the boys had exited opened, streaming lights into the tunnel. My eyes grew wide. They were coming for us. I scrambled to my feet and ran, trying to keep my footsteps as silent as I could.

As I ran, I heard Yoongi arguing with a guy. I knew my footsteps were going to give me away, so I felt the wall, taking a turn when there was a corner I would be safe and out of vision.

Leaning against the wall, I tried catching my breath. My heart raced, feeling like it was going to jump out from my throat. I heard the voices stay where they originally were. So they hadn't told the opposing gang about me. I never really knew I could trust those boys, but now I knew they had my back. Maybe it was time to have theirs as well.

"Get up there," I heard a voice say, mean and gruff. I pressed myself against the wall as best as I could, closing my eyes. I had no light to guide me through the maze of darkness. I needed to find a ladder up to the surface. From there, I could determine where to go. It would be easy . . . I think.

The last of the footsteps exited the tunnel. My knees shook. My breath followed my knees, my stomach turning on itself. I tried calming myself down. I listened closely to the tunnel, holding my breath for a few seconds. There was only the echos of water dropping into puddles, and the squeaks of rats running around. No one was with me. I was safe. 

I took a step in my new direction, trailing my fingertips on the cold wall. I felt like my knees were going to give out at any second. I sucked in a horrid breath of sewer stench, trying to calm my nerves. A few steps later, and I was hurrying to find a ladder without kicking a stray rat.

As I felt the wall for a ladder, I started thinking to myself. What happened with the guys? There was no gun shots, not even a noise from above. Well, not that I heard from. How did Yoongi know to push me away? How did he know they were coming down there? Where did the guys disappear to? They must of been captured since the guys at the end of the tunnel with Yoongi took him out. But where were they taken to? I needed to find the flag for them. I needed to get the directions. They were my only directions to that flag. And now we just blew the whole thing.

My fingertips stumbled across a cold, vertical metal pole. I stopped, feeling around the area. I found a horizontal metal step connected to the vertical one and a twin to the vertical that was parallel to it. I grabbed onto each pole and felt for a step. It was simple from there on. Take a step, move my hands up, and so on.

As I neared the end, I hit my head on the sewer lid. My head ached a little, but I raised a hand up, pushing it away from me. Some light flooded in, revealing the outside world.

Before I opened it all the way, I looked around. No one was around. I seemed to be in a back alleyway. Beside me was two buildings. One was empty, while the other was loud and was probably holding a party. Laughs and crashes could be heard from the building. My wounded shoulder was starting to hurt from holding up the sewer lid. It was definitely getting heavier by the second. With a grunt, I pushed it into the street beside me.

I hurried up the ladder, landing on the concrete. I watched the building as I closed the lid back up, trying to be quiet with the metal screeching against concrete. I doubted they could hear it moving, but I was still cautious anyways.

It was a struggle getting the lid back on, but when I did get it on, I stood up, looking around. It was only a matter of time before the people in the building found me. I looked at the empty building on the other side of the alleyway. There was a door there. Maybe it was unlocked. There was only one way to try.

I ran over to the door, and turned the knob. My victory was short lived as I slipped into the building, being encased in darkness once more, only seeing but a strip of light from a window. I looked around only using that one light. It looked to be like a bar of some sort, a small stage in the corner with instruments on it. Most of the chairs and tables were turned over, and at the bar was broken bottles sitting on some shelves. Other than that, the place was completely abandoned.

I leaned against the wall next to the door, looking at the room. I listened to the commotion from the other building. But something caught me off guard for a moment. I heard someone yell. It sounded a lot like Namjoon. I listened closer, moving to the window to look out to see if I could see anything happening.

I heard Namjoon yell again. I was on high alert. It was definitely from next door. Those were the people that had them. Why was Namjoon yelling, though? I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying. I didn't dare open the door to see if I could hear him better. I couldn't blow my cover yet.

Maybe I could crash their party. The other gang didn't know who I was. They had to have some girls there they were using as objects. If I acted and dressed like one, maybe I would fit in myself. I could find the guys and get the directions. I would save all our asses. Maybe it was time to be a party girl.