March 21, 22:00 Hours *9 Hours Until Discharge*

I sat in the back of the van pressed in between Jin and Jungkook. In the seat in front of us was Jimin, Tae, and Hobi. Namjoon and Yoongi sat in the very front, Yoongi driving and Namjoon giving directions. Being squished between Jin and Jungkook was a pain, but I had to keep myself from slapping Jungkook. His hand was rested against my thigh, slightly gripping it. I gritted my teeth, wishing for him to get away from me.

We drove through the city, buildings on fire, people screaming and running. People watched our van drive down the street in a leisurely way. Yoongi had the radio going, sounds of people talking rapidly on it. All the guys were calm, Hobi messing with Taehyung. Jimin would turn around and flirt with me like Jungkook wasn't there. I could physically feel Jungkook stiffen up, his hand gripping my thigh even tighter at each flirtatious comment or wink.

Soon we came to a factory ground. Small warehouses littered the property, white vans like ours parked next to buildings. Truck trailers were connected to the loading docks. The main part of the factory was a huge building, smoke stacks sticking up. No smoke puffed out of it, which meant no one was running the place. Why were we here?

At one of the larger warehouses we stopped and parked. I heard the car engine cut off, and the guys started filing out. As Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin got out, we flipped one of the seats over to get out. Jin got out first, and I followed close behind. I could feel Jungkook's eyes on me the whole time.

The guys had made a small circle out of the car. I joined in as well, looking at all of them, waiting for us to do something. My shoulder ached slightly from the bullet wound. I tried rolling it, but it just caused it to hurt even more. It wasn't hurting as much as I thought it would, which surprised me. I was expecting it to cause major effects to my movement, but if I didn't move my arm too fast, it was fine.

Each boy was doing something different. Yoongi was looking at a watch, watching it count down. Jimin and Hobi were messing around, jumping on each other and laughing at their antics. Jin was talking to Namjoon about something quietly, their gazes shifting over to me once in awhile. Taehyung stood there, looking at me like he was concerned. Jungkook's shoulder was pressed against my back, him directly next to me. Another time I wanted to slap him.

Jungkook all of a sudden grabbed my wrist and hissed in my ear, "Come with me." I didn't have a choice as pulled me away from the guys to the warehouse outer wall where we could talk in private. I could feel Taehyung's eyes focused on me; they were like a fire blazing through me painfully.

Jungkook and I made it to the warehouse wall. I was about to ask him about what was going on, but he grabbed my shoulders and slightly slammed me into the wall. I grunted in pain, my eyes shutting. The pain in my shoulder exploded, it racing through my torso. My breathing became shallow as I gasped for breath. I could feel Jungkook's forehead press against my head, his hot breath hitting my face.

"They're making you go first," he said in a low voice. "Be careful, okay?"

"Get the hell off me," I growled, trying to catch my breath. It wasn't going so well.

"Do you hear me?" This time he sounded like he was going to snap at me any second. "Be careful, or you won't hear the end of it."

"Fine!" I exclaimed. "Just get off me!" I open my eyes, revealing his face to be right in front of mine. A wild grin was on his lips. My heart skipped a beat. 

"They're looking," he said. I looked up at his eyes. His forehead was still pressed against above my forehead, but his eyes were closed. How did he know?

"If you would get off me, they wouldn't," I said. I placed my hands on his chest to push him off of me, but he wouldn't budge. I felt even more awkward then it already was.

He chuckled, it turning a bit dark. "I want them to stare. They need to know you're mine."

I grinned a little myself. "Did any girl tell you that you're hot when you turn a bit evil?"

"Possessive, you mean?" he asked. "Maybe. But it sounds a lot better coming from you."

"Sure it does."

"You confuse me." He kept on grinning as he spoke, his eyes still closed. "One minute you want to murder me, the next you're flirting. What makes you like this?"

"Next time, rethink that question." I ducked down, his hands slipping away from my shoulders, his head falling away from mine. As I ducked, I bounced back up away from him, a grin on my face.

He laughed a bit, falling into the wall gracefully. He placed his forehead against it, his palms face it. He kept his eyes closed, his head shaking a bit. "Like always: confusing."

I turned away from Jungkook and started walking towards the guys. I heard him start walking behind me. The guys were staring at us. Taehyung didn't look at me. He gave Jungkook a glare that read "I'll kill you later." I just decided to brush it off.

As Jungkook stopped(which was right behind me again), Namjoon said, "I hoped you guys liked your little flirting session, but it's time to get to work." I just rolled my eyes at his comment.

"It's time," Yoongi said to Namjoon, looking up from his watch.

Namjoon turned to me. "Go in there and look around. Don't say a thing in there. In five minutes, we'll follow."

"What the heck is in there?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "Why are you guys such wusses? You can't even complete one simple task without me!"

"Get your ass in there and look around!" Namjoon growled while pointing to the warehouse. "Get in there and don't say a word. If you do, you're dead."

I opened my mouth to retort, but Jungkook said from behind me, "Just go."

I turned to him with a scowl. He looked defeated. I couldn't believe him. Why would he be so scared of Namjoon? And why was he with this option? He said to be careful. What was even in there that was so dangerous?

"Fine," I said. "Be wimps. I'll go in there and do your dirty work."

No one said anything while I marched over to the door of the warehouse. I looked up at the building. It was perfectly normal like all the other ones around. Why did they even want to come in here in the first place? Did this carry some weapons or supplies they needed? Was that remote they had earlier for this place? Either way, I was still angry.

I opened the door, the hinges squeaking. Nothing happened. Inside the place, it was pitch black. It was dead quiet in there, making it eerie. Chills ran through my body, and it wasn't from the cold. 

I could feel all of their eyes on me. I didn't want to be like them. I needed to face this head on. I needed to prove them wrong that I did all the work. Namjoon especially. He was the one I needed to prove to. He thought he ran the group correctly. I needed to show him he wasn't.

I started walking in. My footsteps echoed throughout the room. It already was starting to become darker, the moonlight and skyline of fire fading behind me. My vision wasn't adjusting to the darkness like I hoped. I now knew what it was like to be blind. I couldn't see where I was walking. I felt like I wanted to get on the ground and crawl. Then I could actually feel my way around. I decided not to. If the guys walked in on me crawling around, I would never hear the end of it.

All of a sudden, something crashed into me. A metal machine, it seemed like. I cried out, falling backwards. That just caused even more chaos. My wounded shoulder hit another machine, the pain in it sparking all over again. I gave a tiny yelp, my hand darting to cover my shoulder. I didn't realize I said anything until I heard myself yell a cuss. My eyes grew wide, the pain in my shoulder disappearing.

"Don't move!" I heard Tae yell at me. "Do not do anything!"

Above me, I could hear someone walking on a tall walkway above me. I screwed up badly.