March 21, 22:26 Hours *Less Than 9 Hours Until Discharge*

I heard the guys arguing at the entrance to the warehouse. The footsteps clanged against the metal walkway. It was right above my head. It would stop, and I would hear a squeak, metal against metal. I held my breath, my eyes darting around to see something. There was nothing to see.

"I'm going in there," I heard Taehyung yell from the doorway. "She's going to die!"

"Don't you dare go in there!" I heard Namjoon yell at him. "She got herself into this mess, she can get out of it!"

My heart pounded as the footsteps started up again. I could get myself out of here. If I did, then I could prove to them I'm stronger than they think. I would be respected. They would trust me.

I slowly got up from the ground. The footsteps suddenly stopped. My breath hitched. Whatever that thing was, it had to know I was in there. It would be listening for me. I had to get out quietly without it noticing me. But if I did that, I would never get out of there. 

Without thinking, I bolted. I could see the light from the doorway. It was faint, but I could see the boys' outlines. I didn't think they noticed me. My footsteps echoed through the warehouse, my feet pounding against the cement floor. As I ran, I heard the footsteps from above chase me. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" I heard Namjoon yell at me from the doorway. "Are you stupid?!"

A loud pop rang through the warehouse. A gun shot. I yelped a little at the sound. I was so close to the door, but the footsteps were ganging up on me. Another pop sounded. Something pinged next to me. The footsteps above me missed it's shot, hitting a machine. 

At the door, I was blind as I ran into one of the guys. I was about to fall on my butt, but the person caught me, holding me to their chest. I didn't care at that moment; I was just happy I got out of there in one piece.

I heard the hinges of the door close, and everything was silent except for my heavy breathing. My forehead was pressed to the person's chest, my hands clawing at their shirt. My shoulder was throbbing, my lungs trying to keep up with the pain and my heart. I felt the person's hand run their fingers through my hair. I didn't feel like slapping it away.

"What was that about?" I heard Namjoon finally break the silence. Annoyance was thick in his voice. I angered the beast.

"Just leave her alone, Hyung," the person who was holding me said. It was Jimin.

"She ruined the whole plan!"

"And? It was only for a small detail in our plan. We can patch it up."

"We needed that to win! She set it off, and now we have nothing to protect us."

"What was that?" I said breathlessly. I felt like I was going to pass out. I had to keep standing strong. I needed to keep my new title. 

"A robot," I heard Yoongi say. "We were going to use that for our plan."

"How did we get a robot?"

"Another gang," Namjoon said. He seemed to be a little bit calmer, but by his tone, he was still annoyed at me. "We needed you to go in there. It was going to see your motion and watch it. After five minutes without you talking, it would've deactivated you as a threat. Now that you talked, it's on a killing spree for you."

I backed away from Jimin, looking at all the guys. They're eyes were all glued on me. Some were blank, Namjoon's were, well, Namjoon's, and Taehyung's looked concerned. I didn't make eye contact with his eyes. 

"Let's just leave it then," I said. "It'll run out of battery soon."

"She's right," Yoongi said. He looked at Namjoon. He seemed like one to calm him down. "It'll be dead in a few hours or so from how much battery it's using right now. And we also need to get moving. We don't have all night to carry out the plan."

"What even is the plan?" They hadn't been very clear about the whole thing. I only heard something about the rival gang and me being along the lines of a secret weapon. They said I was smart. But how would my "smartness" come into play?

All the guys looked at Namjoon, seeming to ask for something. Namjoon stared at them for a few seconds, then sighed. "We're taking over the town," Namjoon explained. 

I gave a dry laugh. I couldn't believe my ears. Take over the town? Were they stupid? "And how are you going to do that?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. "You can barely even control your own gang."

Namjoon's nose flared, but he started talking without retaliating. "I mean, we're going to the the top gang throughout this whole city. No one can take us down. We've came so close over the years, and now it's our time to shoot for what's ours. This city is going to be our own."

That made more sense to me. I nodded in agreement. "I see where you're going here. And how are you going to accomplish that?"

"By taking the flag, sweetheart," I heard Jimin say. His arm slung around my shoulders, his body leaning up against mine for some sort of support(even though he most likely didn't need). I looked up at him, and he grinned down at me, his eyes smiling along. "You came just in handy for tonight."

"So my part is...?"

"You take the flag," Namjoon said for Jimin. Namjoon threw the remote they had earlier to Yoongi. I know understood that must of been for the robot. "Their flag will be at their base. That robot was going to help us break in, but you practically broke it. So now we're just going to break in on our own. As we distract, you grab the flag. Plain and simple."

I pushed away from Jimin. I didn't like him being that close to me. I found it uncomfortable. "Not plain and simple. Where's the flag, and how is this all working?"

"You'll see later," Yoongi broke into the conversation. His eyes kept looking up from his watch to us, and visa versa. "We gotta go. We're starting to go off schedule."

A grin was starting to form on Namjoon's lips. His swollen nose from when I had punched him was starting to freak me out along with his grin. I felt like shrinking into a ball and hiding. 

"Now," Namjoon said, "is the fun part."