March 22, 04:58 Hours *Less Than 3 Hours Until Discharge*

The guy I had my pistol against went with me first to the party. My plan was for him to bring me there as a "date," and the other two follow behind in a few minutes. The two guys would say that I shot the guy in the hand, and some of the gang would go out to hunt me down. That meant less opponents, and more advantage. If I found Jimin as well, I had a better chance at getting the guys.

The guy that walked with me was named Greg. He was still shaken up as I walked along with him, my pistol at my side so he wouldn't try anything. He didn't talk, which I found to be a good thing when I told him my plan. He didn't argue, he didn't struggle. I think he was just afraid of the gun in my hand. 

We soon came on a stretch to where you could see the party building. I saw some familiar, bright pink hair that I knew all too well. "Jimin!"

He turned around, his face frowning when he saw me. He turned his direction, stomping towards us with a speed that I couldn't comprehend. In a matter of seconds, he was in front of us, glaring at Greg and I.

"I told you to stay in the truck," he growled. He looked at my hand, then at Greg. "Who the hell is this?"

"He's helping us get Namjoon and the guys out," I spat. "And if you don't like that, go get them yourself. See how that goes. A solo mission with no help is harder than you think." I didn't know where my sharp tongue was coming from. I couldn't control it.

His jaw dropped a little. He wanted to talk back, but his vocal chords wouldn't work. Anger boiled inside me. The only thing I could do was snap. I had to control myself, trying to keep the pistol down by my side without letting it happen to point itself at Jimin.

"You see Greg? Him and his crew tried killing me. That's what you get for leaving me in the truck," I kept ranting. "Do you know what I had to do? I had to sneak out, and hold the gun to his head. I shot another guy in the hand. Do you think that going solo's easy? I killed a guy, Jimin! Don't you understand that? Now do you regret not taking me? Huh?!"

"I'm sorry!" he yelled at me. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me close to him. He looked down at me, his eyes showing concern. "I'm sorry..."

My heart seemed to leap to my throat, my anger suddenly washing away. I seemed to be out of breath, my chest falling and rising heavily. He looked into my eyes, his brown ones matching with mine. His bright pink hair fell into his eyes, contrasting with them. I felt like my knees were going to give out.

"Please stop yelling at me," he said quietly, his thumbs running over my knuckles. "I get it. I'm sorry I left you behind. I just wanted to keep you safe."

I gave a quick, dry, nervous laugh. "The whole night I haven't been safe. What makes you think I am now?" I felt my heartbeat in my throat, vibrating it. I tried swallowing it down.

He rolled his eyes, a small smile coming across his face. "You know what I mean. But after I saw you sick, I realized something that never came across to me..."

"And what was that?"

"I thought you were strong and hard in the beginning," he said, his eyes lingering to my lips a little. "You didn't let anything get in your way. But when I saw you laying there, sweaty and pale, I knew you were breakable. And I don't want that to happen again..."

I chewed at my lip. I knew showing weakness would lower my reputation. I was starting to wish that Jimin was still back at the party, waiting for me to come rescue him. But if he'd never come to help me, I could've easily gotten more sick. I would still be throwing up my insides over the side of the billboard. My shoulder could've bled out. I was confused with my selfish wants and grateful heart. Which one was better?