March 21, 21:41 Hours *Less Than 10 Hours Until Discharge*

Hey, guys. I'm not one to make author's notes anymore, so I'm going to make this quick.

If you could, please go to my message board on my profile. I posted a new message yesterday, and there's a little surprise hidden inside it. It would really help me out if you go take a look at it. Thank you, and Happy Reading! <3

~~~~~

"Thank goodness," I said, walking towards him. I stopped a few feet away from him and crossed my arms over my chest. I was fed up with all this crap these guys were giving me. "I need to talk to you."

"I know," he said, his face emotionless. "I know what you want. Hobi told me."

I shifted on my feet, uncomfortable. This was a bit awkward. "So is this a yes or no?"

"Sure," he said with a shrug. "Join all you want. Just know when you turn on us, we'll be after you."

"Fair enough."

Namjoon looked around, his eyebrows furrowed. "Where's her babysitter?"

"You mean Tae?" Yoongi said with a laugh. "He went to go grab what we needed."

"I told him to watch her!" Namjoon growled, his fists clenching. I stepped to the side, afraid to get in the way. He was going to snap. But, when I least wanted it, he turned to me, his nose flaring. "Where did he go?"

"I don't know!" I exclaimed, holding up my hands in defense. "I didn't see him go! He just told me to go loot!"

As if on cue, Hobi walked through the door, holding Taehyung by the collar. Taehyung tried batting him off, but Hobi kept a tight grip on him, a grin on his face. I felt bad for the guy. He was surely going to get it.

Namjoon stomped over to him, Hobi letting go of the boy's collar. Taehyung's eyes were wide as Namjoon said, so close to him, he could swing a punch easily, "Where the hell did you go?! You were supposed to be watching her!"

"Namjoon, I'm--"

As I suspected, Namjoon punched him in the jaw. The room went silent. I could feel everyone's anticipation. Taehyung's eyes filled with rage, his glare focused on Namjoon. They all wanted the two to fight. I wasn't letting that happen on my watch.

"Hey!" I yelled at them, taking a step forward. Everyone's head swerved around, looking at me. I felt like I wanted to shrink down and hide, but I held my ground. "Leave each other alone. We don't need any of this bull-crap tonight. We got things to do and places to be. So step away from each other, and take a breath."

I then realized, in Taehyung's hand, was a remote of some sort. I watched as Namjoon held out a hand, beckoning to hand it over. Without hesitation, Tae threw the remote over, Namjoon catching it in his hand. As it hit is hand, Namjoon spun around on his heel, marching back to where he had appeared from, disappearing into the clothes racks.

I could feel everyone's stare as I hurried over to Taehyung, looking at his jaw. It was already starting to swell. Standing in front of him, I took a hand and lightly placed it on the forming bruise. Taehyung didn't flinch, but he had to be in pain.

"Let's go get you ice," I said, hooking an arm around his, starting to pull him to the back. They had to have a fridge somewhere back there.

But as I walked past Jungkook, he held an arm out, his arm wrapping around my waist. He pulled me away, my arm falling away from Tae. "Careful," he said in a low voice in my ear, causing me to shiver. "Don't anger the beast." With that, he let go of me, letting me go on my way.

I was confused to what he said. I knew what it meant, but who was the beast? Namjoon? Taehyung? I wasn't quite sure. Instead of pondering, I dragged Taehyung in the back warehouse.

We somehow found a fridge, and I grabbed a handful of ice, even though my hands were already cold enough. I stuffed the ice cubes into a plastic bag and gave it to Tae. He easily put it on his swelling jaw that was turning a purple color.

Things were silent for a minute as we waited for one of us to speak. I could hear voices laughing and arguing throughout the store. It was odd just to hear everyone laughing after the situation. Weren't they concerned for Taehyung?

"I don't need a babysitter, you know," I said quietly, leaning against an open wall. We were in a staff kitchen that was small. On the wall I was leaning against was a cork board with some papers on it. There was a small table in there as well, cluttered with items. A fridge and a counter held coffee items and fruit for the workers. It was odd to see something normal for once.

Taehyung shook head, his ice loosening on his forming bruise so he could talk. "It's not up to you. Namjoon said to keep an eye on you. That's what I'm doing."

I smirked a little, looking down at the ground. "You let me go loot some stores by myself."

"That's because I could trust you with that."

I looked up at him. He gave me a caring look; it was almost soft enough to be a look that a guy you knew forever was concerned about you. I gave a shy smile. "Thanks . . ."

His face turned back to stone as he placed himself on the table. "Get anything good while you were out?"

"Money. That's about it."

"Did anyone come after you?" His mouth was pursed. I think he dreaded that question. 

"Hobi came after me," I said quietly, looking at the door to make sure no one was around. I didn't want anyone to know that. It would've ended up with something that I would regret. I was starting to get the idea that Jungkook would not be happy if he knew that.

Taehyung looked like he tasted something sour. I saw him swallow, then open his mouth for a few seconds before saying anything. "What did he do?"

"I just got him angry," I shrugged. A smile dared to escape, but I kept it locked up. "He didn't do anything. Promise."

Taehyung seemed to give a sigh of relief, his eyes settling on me as he jumped off the table. "That's good. Just making sure he didn't do anything to you that I needed to snap at him about."

The door suddenly opened, Taehyung and I looking to see who it was. Jimin entered, his eyes smiling along with him. He walked over cockily and slung an arm around me shoulder, pressing me close to him. I tried to step away, but he kept me by his side. My shoulder admitted a small amount of pain. He looked down at me, then looked at Tae. Tae was giving him a death glare. 

"Yoongi said to come get you," he said, grinning at Taehyung like he won. I didn't like him being that close. "We're leaving."