Chapter one-Grandparents

Arabella Keller ^^
Hi so this is my first story I hope you enjoy!!Do not copyright anything from this book, it's all mine and didn't copy ideas from any other books!

Arabellas POV

I screamed as my mother punched me in my stomach causing me to fall ungraciously to the ground. My father then approached me and my mother, I expected him to help me but no, I was wrong again. You see this all begun because...

Flashback
I was walking  home happily I got my test result and I got B!!! This is really good for me as I'm not the smartest person, let me rephrase that I suck at school I have never gotten a result as high as this. I get bullied for it as in my small town in Ohio there's no room for 'failures' like me but that's other people's problem not mine, anyway enough rambling!! I arrived at my door so excited to show my parents my result.

As I stepped inside the house it stunk of...alcohol?? Wait my parents DONT drink. They stopped when I left. Am I imaging cause if I am it better fudging stop. "Come here bitch" my mother shouted at me, to say I was shocked was an understatement I was flabbergasted, blown of my socks. I snapped out of my trance as soon as my head flew to the side and I felt a tingling feeling. It was a sore tingling though. I then processed everything there was my mother with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and the other hand that she had used to slap me with. Her own fudging daughter. I tried to calm down and kept telling myself that I shouldn't do anything. My mother was as drunk as a skunk and smelled worse than one which is a shocker as I never thought that possible. I let a tear slip as it dribbled down my cheek past my mouth and to my chin I never dared move to wipe it off I felt it leave my chin and drip down to the floor and splatting on the ground. I wanted to run but yet again my body wouldn't move. "Your grandparents are dead and it's your fault they went on that fucking holiday" she spat at me.

End of flashback

As I thought over how I ended up on the floor and watching my dad's fist approach my stomach in slow motion, I decided I deserved everything they would give me . I killed my grandparents, this was all my fault. I then felt the fist connect with my stomach sending me flying in to the sofa and winding me my father then proceeded to punch my head knocking me out instantly.