Chapter 12-Garage and properly meeting

Arabella's outfit ^^

Recap
"be the best, strive and never give up no matter what" he said gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek then jumped in the truck with what looked to be Will and drove off leaving me with, Harry,all the boys, Sofia and all the men looking shocked at the cars in front of them one in particular.

Now
Everyone is now staring between me and my cars. I walk over to my Ford Mustang and place all the papers in and jump back out to see most people are just staring at me. " explain" Harry says " well these two" I said pointing to my customised Ford Mustang and my Bugatti Chiron also customised by yours truly " are my babies" " that's a Bugatti Chiron only one in the world the other four smashed during street racing as some gang shot there drivers all but one of the five died ,that car belongs to Bella Grey who no one has seen for nine months, since the crash." " actually not no one," I walk over to Sofia and ask for one of the bobbles on her arm which she gives me I put my hair up in a messy ponytail go to my Bugatti and grab my leather jacket with 'bella' written across it embroidered roses with grey eyes woven into the roses. I then take my fake contacts out and turn to face everyone.SILENCE.

"Your B-Bella G-Grey?" " how else did I catch that bullet? How else did I break his arm without even trying" I replied " now if you don't mind I have stuff to do to give Felix his last wish before he dies." "That old man was Felix? As in the man who helped look after you when you were younger?" Harry asked " yes why?" " he taught you to drive when you were six and by the age of seven you could do everything, in driving and also taught you how to fight etc " Harry said now it was my turn to be shocked " I thought it was you but your records all looked normal, how?" Harry aske " I'm also good at hacking" I say like it's nothing which it is. " now I need to go make calls to get the garage back to how it needs to be a get the track back, I've only got four days after today till I need to go to school". " oh and anyone he even goes near either of my babies is dead" I say and leave

Uhhh time to make phone calls, i walk to the living room and looked through the papers Felix gave me and what I saw is very confusing there's more than one garage noted down there's even one here in New York. I'll ask Will. I phoned him twice and got no answer great.

Garage group chat 🏎
A-Arabella W-Will N-Nathan T-Trevor

A- Hey bitches

N- your the only bitch on this chat

A-haha very funny

T- whatcha need?

A-where's William I need him to phone me

W-I'm still driving and it's Will not William

A-whatever William

W-fuck u

A-whatever I need u to phone me when you get back.

A- byeeeee x

N-byeeeeee lil sis x

T-bye lil sis have a good day x

W-bye x

Off text message
I looked up from my phone to see the boys standing in front trying to see what I was smiling at on my phone, so I quickly switched it off. "What's up?" " look we're sorry" Ryder says while all the boys nod " is this because you know who I am?" "No we were trying to tell you yesterday but you ended up breaking Austins wrist. ". " hah sorry just don't touch me" I said looking at the so called Austin with a cast on his arm. " it's fine" he said in a low voice. " now as nice as this is I need to visit" I look down at the piece of paper " NY garage". The boys looked shocked " spill" I say " that's the biggest illegal race course in the world." Sammy replied " why do you need to go" Jasper said sounding worried " because I now own it" I said they looked even more shocked " why do you sound so worried " I asked Jasper, " your my little sister, and you'll need a gun to be going to that side of town, no police even dare go there" I roll my eyes " now as much as I loved talking" I said while standing up " here we will take you to get a gun" Landon says " I don't need no damn gun" " yes you do" " your all wearing guns right now" I say they all nod I walk to my cars and open up both the doors and grab two little guns with a lace pattern on them.

Arabella's gun ^^

Arabella's gun ^^

The boys looked at me shocked " now I need to go get changed" I say and run upstairs to my room I grab leather jeans a black lace crop top and my leather jacket while putting on my high heeled boots. I walk over to my makeup and leave my eyeshadow and mascara on but instead of red gloss I apply red matte lipstick. I leave my hair in the ponytail and walk downstairs.

I go to leave " Oi Arabella" I hear then hear lots of running. The boys eventually reach me " were coming " a boy I've still not met yet says . " this is kinda weird I haven't met all of you yet"

" well you've met me I'm Arron" Arron
" I'm sonny"
" Liam"
"Sebastian but just Seb will do"
"I'm Jace"
" Oliver" " omfg your English!!" All the boys laugh when I screamed that
"I'm Lucas"
" well I'm Austin as ya know" Austin says waving his cast about.
"And I'm Ethan."

" how the actual fuck am I gonna remember all of ya" I said they all chuckled

" right let's go if I get emotional I haven't driven my Bugatti since the crash but it was Felix's wish for me to race again so might as well take it for a drive"

" haha ok we'll follow behind ya" Jace says they all jump in to four Lamborghini's and I jump into my baby. I turn it on and rev it up, I get a massive smile on my face and quickly change my plain leather jack back to my embroidered one. All the men are staring at my car in particular I drive off leaving them in a dust cloud and reach the gates the men let me leave I connect my phone up to the car and go on maps while singing along to 'Girls like' by Tinnie tempah

Don't need me a guy who's a friend
Better pick me up in a Benz
I like cruising around the Westend
No Netflix and chill that's dead
(All the girls like)
Every day you ride your friends
(All the girls like)
I don't need your money for my rent
(All the girls like)
I'm not an eight or a nine I'm a ten
(All the girls like)
What's the code to your wifi again

I finish singing the only reason I like this song is because of the damn wifi bit.
I have my music blaring and one of my windows down I look and see the boys in all the cars behind me I put my window up as were getting towards the shadier side of New York after what happened to them getting shot I put bullet proof windows in all my cars. Yes I have more than these two but these are my main. Spoilt. I'm not spoilt I just love street racing. Rap god by Eminem comes on and I start rapping away.

Hi I hope you enjoyed this chapter second chapter to be released today I might get a third one done after all. Please don't be ghost readers and tell me what you think.

C ya ;)