Chapter 21-Flying Pancakes and Gang

I woke up dripping in sweat I decided to grab a quick shower to get the sweat off me. Turns out I was right last night and my period has officially begun, good luck to anyone who annoys me. I finish drying off and put on my sports bra, a pair of ripped knee embroidered jeans, a mesh choker paired up with black caged stiletto heels. I head downstairs and grab some toast and spread Nutella on it "hello Marzia" I said to the young girl cooking everyone who was still asleep's breakfast. "I'm as well as can be expected thank you, how are you?"  She replied "I'm good tired because of the time" I said making us both glance at the clock to see it at six thirty am. "I'm glad you are well, you gave everyone a fright yesterday" she replied "Anyway I must go miss Bella I need to quickly finish my jobs, I will see you later" she replied. "Bye have a good day!"  I replied

I hear trampling of feet running downstairs, next thing I know the kitchen is filled with boys, I get up before anyone notices me

I hear trampling of feet running downstairs, next thing I know the kitchen is filled with boys, I get up before anyone notices me. I walk to my room and while deciding not to go out today put no makeup up on and don't bother to put my hair up. I brush my teeth and wash my face and then put my laptop and iPad on charge while taking my headphones and phone off charge I place my phone in my back pocket of my jeans and then place the wireless headphones around my neck and head downstairs and head towards the kitchen. Once I reach the kitchen I notice all of the 22 boys around the table , Harry in one corner waiting for his coffee to finish in the machine and Sofia leaving the room passing me. She leans up to me "I'm glad your back, I missed you yesterday princess" she said in my ear while giving me a motherly smile and walking off to somewhere else within the house. I walk away from the arch into the kitchen and go to grab a bottle of water out the fridge when I here someone yell my name I turn around to see a pancake heading for my fave I catch it and drop it to the ground but get my hair caught in it which makes me more mad than I was at the fact there was a pancake heading straight towards me covered in syrup. "WHO THE FUCK CHUCKED THAT AT ME!" I screamed at half way of how loud I can go and the whole room shook at what I just screamed. They all looked around avoiding my deathly gaze  "DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF" I screamed yet again "p-princess calm down" Harry tried to reason but I just directed my glare to him which made him shrink away "FUCKING ANSWER ME" the boys all looked around obviously scared, but I see there eyes take glances towards Ethan ahh the shy one.  I walk towards him. "Did you chuck it" I said in a deadly cold whisper above his ear. He nodded to me. I grabbed the syrup and poured it all over his hair, he tried to fight back but I snapped all his fingers in one hand which made him stop and cradle his fingers. I stopped and stomped off back to my room I reached it then realised what I just did. I'm such a fucking bitch. When I was with my grandparents I would go to the gym or race when I had my period because I broke both of Charles's arms when on my first period started, I mean he stole my banana smoothie what do you expect, that was when I was 13. Anyway I begin thinking of things to do to get my emotions out as much as I can but it's kinda hard when I have stitches. That's it!! You should of said eureka that's it , way more interesting. "Shut up" I responded to my mind. I will take my stitches out myself because some doctor will get his head taken off if someone else does it while I'm on my period then I'll go skate somewhere and try find a skate park. I of course wasn't planning on going out today so didn't have any makeup on or my hair up but I'm being to lazy and stressed to do it so I just walk to the bathroom to gather my stuff to take out the  stitches. After successfully taking out my stitches I leave the bathroom not before cleaning away the mess I made and grab my leather jacket slipping it on and picking up my skate board, headphones and slipping my phone into my back pocket. I open my door and run down the corridor and slide down the stairs and sprint out the front door. Placing my board on the ground I skate off before anyone notices I'm going so fast that I pass everything in a blur, weaving in and out of the Harry's men. I finally reach the front gates and come to a sudden halt waiting for the gates to open. I slipped on my headphones connecting them to my phone through Bluetooth and found the perfect song 'like that' by bea miller (turn on the song/video at the top)