Chapter five-Harry Davidson

Sofia and Harry ^^^
I put a song on that you can listen to if you want but I personally prefer to listen to my own music.

Arabella's POV

The next day
I never slept at all last night. I was told I need to sleep to heal so they've gave me sleeping pills for when I leave but it's only enough to last me two nights so tonight and tomorrow. I've just been given clothes to wear so I'm going to have to try and move to the bathroom which is agonising. It's official being stabbed is no fun people are fussing over you ALL the time and now pain like can't I live a life without any damn pain. I walked into the bathroom and saw the clothes lying on the toilet seat I had a baseball dress top and some legging, with holographic silver vans and a back pack.  I lifted up the hospital robe and looked at myself I'm such a mess I have bruises cuts and a massive stitched up stab wound across my stomach. I put the top on trying not to break the stitches. I finished getting dressed and put my hair in a messy bun and I've gotta say it's the cutest messy bun EVER. My backpack had all my clothes in it from my house the hospital must have put them in for me which I was thankful for otherwise I wouldn't have any underwear.

Arabella's outfit^^

Arabella's outfit^^

I exited the bathroom and sat on the hospital bed waiting on someone to come in. Eventually a doctor entered.  " Arabella, Mr Davidson is here to collect you I will send him in a moment, he is currently being informed on your injuries and when to give you your pain and sleep medication. " I replied with a simple thank you and the doc left.

A few minutes later a man that looked around his mid thirties came in. He looked quite scary with his tattoos and leather jacket but I never thought much else about that as I got my rose tattoo when I was 14.

He then sat beside me on the bed which made me get scared and thoughts of Jim came to mind but I tried my best to fight them back as much as possible. He must have realised that something was wrong and introduced himself to me.

" Hello Arabella, my names Harry Davidson and I was your dad's best friend through out school" when he mentioned my father I got a shiver up my back but tried my best to hide it. I replied with a simple " hi" I felt pathetic but what can people expect. For me to be all happy happy? Nope.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Arabella, not in these circumstances, of course but, you know..." he was nervous and rambling so I just laughed a little,
"uhh, you know what I'm just really excited to meet you, my family have always wanted to have a girl but nope all sons" when he mentioned sons I instantly stiffened, does that mean I'm going to be living with boys?!
He noticed and instantly went into thought.
No no no. What is he thinking.
He snapped out again when I started fidgeting with the hem of my t shirt. He gave me a quick smile and I felt as if he was my father I don't know why it just calmed me down, but then his eyes flickered to my arms with the bruises Jim and my parents caused and the cuts I had done with the blades.