Chapter three-Blades

Arabella's house^^
Hi lovelies I hope your having a good day/night xx
*SELF HARM WARNING*

Arabellas POV
One week later
Do you ever wish someone could come along and save you from your mess of a life but the next second you realise that it's never going to happen as the chances of living a fairytale is never going to happen. Well that's how I currently feel my parents have been beating me so much worse it's just punch after punch, kick after kick, slap after slap. Jim and the other man who's name I found out was Todd Ferris came back when no one else was home he came and forced me to do 'it' yet again, five times. Five fuckn times . I can't cope with the pain nor the suicidal thoughts anymore I brought the blade to my wrist and slit it three times I quickly run to my bathroom and grab a towel and rap it tightly around my wrist. I've been cutting for the past couple of hours, my legs and thighs are covered but it doesn't matter it helps in some weird uncanny way.

I haven't been to school in weeks nobody can see me I'm such a mess not that anyone would care about me or anything but they would find another reason to bully me. My life is a mess right now. I sat on my bed tears streaming down my face contemplating my life when my door burst open and Jim walked in I saw Todd blocking my door so I can't escape. I start screaming for help. Jim grabs my clothes, rips them off and looks over my cut up body he grabs me by my hair and starts beating the shit outta me I'm losing to much blood so I'm floating in and out of consciousness he then brings out a blade stabs me in in the stomach I let out an ear piercing scream and blacked out.

Jim's POV
I walked towards the Keller's house I walk in with Todd trailing behind me I tell him to drop the drugs on the table, the sluts parents obviously aren't home. I love getting all my anger out on her. I open her bedroom door to see her sitting on her bed crying. Pathetic. I signal for Todd to block the door she's tried to escape countless times and I'm not dealing with that today. I walk over to her and rip her clothes off her she's covered in cuts that I or her parents never caused I can tell as I see her blades lying in the corner of her room. I start punching her over and over again I get my blade out my belt and stab it into her stomach. Me and Todd then head downstairs and see her parents are home I shoot her mum between the eyes and Todd shoots her father in the head. I start hearing sirens approach the house. Shit. Neighbours must have heard. I run out the door not caring if Todd is there or not. I run towards the woods behind the house, dodging the trees and run off into the distance.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm sorry there so short right now but they will get longer as we get further in. 

If you are ever feeling like Arabella please speak to someone.
You are valid. You are loved.

C ya xx